Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

1 minute ago, TitaniumChopstick said:

No problem. I was at your level about 2 weeks ago, so it shouldn't take too long to catch up, especially if you're spending money on the game (I really wish I was). 

Hah! Mortgage and a five year old (not to mention multiple games by FFG) means I got nothing for app games. I'll be doing this the hard way like you.

Dammit! I now have a Dillema.

I have a really active guild i am a member of (and a high level one, just not an officer) half way through the AAT raid as well so would loose out a chunk of stuff for it!

Now, i may start us a game on my eldest's tablet to join up with you guys (and level up with a purpose) and properly farm a few decent characters. i'll work it out tonight lol.

It wasn't that bad for me. The key was to use Round 2 to save up on your special abilities. Palpatine was able to get quite a few locked down when he went first. Rex is target #1, and then Cody. Vader and Palp got the Trooper's Taunt & Retribution going, so that helped. I may have lost my TIE Pilot, though. 

Compared to the Deathtrooper and Krennic tier 4s, it was a breeze. 

Edited by Sithborg

Guild is looking alright so far, up to 5 members after not even a full day. I'm planning on opening it up to everyone either tomorrow or the day after so that we can fill the rest of the guild up. I'd prefer as few random members as possible though, so I'm hoping some of you from here who haven't joined already will choose to do so. 

Thanks! :)

58 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

How often do the various prize pools reset? I'm stocking up on cantina coins a bit...

If you are talking about the place where you get to spend Cantina coins on guys like Boba and Qui Gon, they refresh at 6 in the morning, noon, and 6 at night I believe.

Edit: Same for Galactic War and Arena Shipments. 

Double Edit: It should be at the 6s and noon for every time zone.

Edited by TitaniumChopstick

Guild and Ship store resets at noon, 6 pm, and 9 pm. (-1 hour if you joined before Daylights Saving Time) All others reset every 6 hours. 

One reason I was annoyed with my class schedule, as the night classes meant I would miss the 3 hour window unless I took my Nook with me. 

It will take a bit getting used to the new Guild Activities reset compared to my old guild, though. Hour difference. 

if you need shards for characters check out the Find Shards button and it'll tell you where they are at that point in time (usefull for Vader and Maul as they randomly pop up in two places to purchase with coins/fleet stuff)

more useful when they are not a dropped shard from the levels 

Edited by taulover55

52 minutes ago, TheRabidAardvark said:

I'm up to that point with boba fett where I need 150 of a certain gear piece (it's the one I put the request in at the guild exchange).

But hey, once I get those final 4 gear slots filled, he'll be at Gear Level IX!

Hopefully I'm able to help out! As long as it isn't one of the pieces I need to get Luminara up to purple gear, as I have been working on getting her there for like 2 months...