Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

2 hours ago, Sithborg said:

Welp, Sith just got a bit rework. 

Dooku is going to be sooooo annoying. Savage is interesting, and his Overpower is now quite scary. Gotta love Vader doing more damage. Sidious's is kind of cool.

Tough call now, work on First Order or Sith....

Its only for Android though right? :( Also, I'd go Sith just because I personally find them WAY cooler. It would be so awesome to build a full Sith squad and I'm making that my long-term project. 

Oh yeah, I finally got Old Ben today after like a month of farming him. :) I also put Royal Guard in as leader for my dark side battles for anybody who wants to borrow him. He doesn't have a leader ability, but he is far stronger than any other dark side character I have and he is really good at protecting lower level characters, so I figured he would help people 3-star battles more than Vader would. I can always switch him back to Vader or any other dark side character if you guys want to just try out different characters to see how they work? I know a lot of people don't have Sun Fac, so maybe I could throw him in there if you guys want to try him for fun? He isn't super geared up or anything yet though. Old Ben and Akbar are probably going to be rotated as my light side leaders, but yeah, for dark side I'll throw in whoever you guys want to borrow. 

1 hour ago, TitaniumChopstick said:

Its only for Android though right? :( Also, I'd go Sith just because I personally find them WAY cooler. It would be so awesome to build a full Sith squad and I'm making that my long-term project. 

No. The update to Sith hasn't gone live yet. They just talked about it on the official forums. 

I'm just annoyed with the tweak to Dooku. I see him far too often in GW, that letting him stun and ability block my non-Jedi is going to be highly annoying. 

But yeah, it looks like Pure Sith will work quite well. Especially with Nihlus and two others coming on Thur. 

1 hour ago, Sithborg said:

No. The update to Sith hasn't gone live yet. They just talked about it on the official forums. 

I'm just annoyed with the tweak to Dooku. I see him far too often in GW, that letting him stun and ability block my non-Jedi is going to be highly annoying. 

But yeah, it looks like Pure Sith will work quite well. Especially with Nihlus and two others coming on Thur. 

Ahh, I see. I assumed it was only for Android or something, seeing as I hadn't gotten any sort of notification yet. I went to the forums to look at what was being updated and it seems like most people are assuming Nihilus or some other new Sith will be able to taunt? That would be awesome because I love taunters and it would fit in nicely with a full sith team since they dont have any taunters. It will also be really cool to have viable sith teams in arena since people are already using full Jedi teams. I can't wait for some Jedi vs Sith battles! 

My dark side has Vader, Tarkin, Royal Guard, Boba and currently an underpowered maul (level 50ish)  i wouldn't mind having Kylo but not busting my backside to get him.

i cant wait for Nihlus, however i'm farming my Resistance guys to get Speed mods and be super fast for my main team (biggs, wedge, ahsoka, Luminara and Jedi Consuilar - will swap him with Aayla when i finish farming resistance people)

I'm having a bit of a lull in training droids and shards though, currently have 5.5 mil credits burning a hole in my pocket!

A Sith update you say .. well this is relevant to my interests. 

I just 7*'d Maul and Sidious with Darth on his way. Have also been working on Dooku and Savage.

I agree with the above poster .. Dooku is annoying in GW. His counter strikes frustrate me.

Would any of you guys be interested in starting a guild specifically for FFG forum members to join? Nobody in my current guild really communicates or donates gear to each other, so I've started looking for a new guild. I'd start a new guild myself, but I'm a little short on credits and I may not always have time to start new raids and such. 

3 minutes ago, TheRabidAardvark said:

hah, well I just sent you a request

Doesn't look like you're currently part of a guild. Would you be interested in joining a potential new guild for FFG forum members only? I'm considering starting the guild soon myself, but I'd prefer somebody else start it because I don't have a lot of credits currently and last time I started one it was like 300k.

Alright, so I ended up just starting a guild myself. My plan is to add anybody from the FFG forums who wants to join first, and then make the guild open to any other random members just to fill the guild up. It will probably take a little bit of time for me to figure out everything I need to be doing to start raids and whatnot, but I think I have the basics down. It's going to take a little bit of time to build up raid tickets though unfortunately... Regardless, I think it would be cool to have all of you guys in the same guild, so let me know if you're interested in joining!

56 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

I guess I will. I like a few of the guys in my current guild, but there some issues with how it's run. 

Raids are fairly easy. Once you have enough tickets, the leader or an officer can start it. 

Awesome! I'll probably need some help getting raids started in case life gets hectic and I cant log in for a day or 2. Would you like to be an officer? I'll work on sending all my allies requests to join tommorrow, but I can't send requests to anybody who is currently in a guild. Too bad I ended up spending 600k to start this guild since I accidentally disbanded it the first time lol... 

Edit: @TheRabidAardvark @VanorDM @LagJanson @taulover55 @Conandoodle You guys are all welcome to join too!

@markcsoul @WonderWAAAGH @Darth Tam @Toqtamish @Hobojebus @mad mandolorian @Marinealver Might be missing some, assuming all of you still play?

Edited by TitaniumChopstick

5 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

I'm open. Just joined the first guild that invited me. Don't know anybody on it. If you're going to setup something, I can clear out tomorrow... I'm likely a fair bit behind in levelling to you guys though, being a late starter.

No problem. I was at your level about 2 weeks ago, so it shouldn't take too long to catch up, especially if you're spending money on the game (I really wish I was).