Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

VICTORY!!!!

Did not even need to zeta Grievous, which I was planning to tonight, as that would have helped in some of my close battles. Done with g12 zzVentress lead, g11 Grievous, g11 zSuper Battle Droid, g12 Dooku, and g9 Magnaguard. Ventress lead is just to super charge Ventress. It worked out good that Grievous fell third, leaving Dooku and Ventress to face the Jedi after Padme fell. Enough ability blocks and stuns for them to take out the three Jedi. 

On 5/3/2019 at 3:54 PM, Sithborg said:

VICTORY!!!!

Did not even need to zeta Grievous, which I was planning to tonight, as that would have helped in some of my close battles. Done with g12 zzVentress lead, g11 Grievous, g11 zSuper Battle Droid, g12 Dooku, and g9 Magnaguard. Ventress lead is just to super charge Ventress. It worked out good that Grievous fell third, leaving Dooku and Ventress to face the Jedi after Padme fell. Enough ability blocks and stuns for them to take out the three Jedi. 

Seven stars? 
I'm stuck at 6 so far. 
I've been using Greivous (XII, LZZ), Ventress (XII, Z Unique), B2 (XI, no zeta), Geonosian Spy (XII), and either Geonosian Soldier (XII) or Magnaguard (VIII, no zeta).
Haven't tried Asajj as lead yet, though (probably because I haven't put that zeta on).

On 5/6/2019 at 8:38 AM, Demon4x4 said:

Seven stars? 
I'm stuck at 6 so far. 
I've been using Greivous (XII, LZZ), Ventress (XII, Z Unique), B2 (XI, no zeta), Geonosian Spy (XII), and either Geonosian Soldier (XII) or Magnaguard (VIII, no zeta).
Haven't tried Asajj as lead yet, though (probably because I haven't put that zeta on).

Just unlocked.