Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

6 hours ago, taulover55 said:

Me! Lol 

Whos farming unmasked kylo then? I an just for silencer and a counter to CLS

I was farming him for awhile to get silencer up to 4 star so I could finally get tarkin to 5 star.  I'm taking a break at the moment from farming him now, but I'll probably go back to him later.

I also got my 25th toon to 7 stars the other day which was sweet.

3 hours ago, markcsoul said:

I was farming him for awhile to get silencer up to 4 star so I could finally get tarkin to 5 star.  I'm taking a break at the moment from farming him now, but I'll probably go back to him later.

I also got my 25th toon to 7 stars the other day which was sweet.

Sweet! Im not sure where i stand with toons but i have 3 7* capital ships and only need slave one and the falcon to complete my ship collection lol.

I'm also still stuck on one goldie and my arena team have been neglected somewhat recently

I will likely farm Kylo Unmasked and his ship once I finish the Vet farms. Han is almost done, then I just need to do 100 Chewie shards. 

Running heroic Rancor is doing miracles for my gear tiers. Even though the schedule means I am getting my points in later after everyone else. 

I started playing this about 7 months ago. It's fun, and way less time intensive than my last mobile-ish game (Game of Thrones Ascent). 

(as an aside, I run a small casual guild of ten or so people, uses a supplemental facebook messenger chat, and does Heroic Rancor raids, if anyone's interested in a laid back atmosphere.)

swgoh.jpg

11 hours ago, Sithborg said:

Vader and Palpatine rework.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/157372/revealed-emperor-palpatine-darth-vader

Sorry Kylo, I guess you aren't getting my next zeta. 

havent seen the vids but i'm getting close to another Zeta. was thinking of Unmasked Kylo but i'll have to see what new funness they bring

On 2/5/2018 at 3:37 PM, Sithborg said:

Vader and Palpatine rework.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/157372/revealed-emperor-palpatine-darth-vader

Sorry Kylo, I guess you aren't getting my next zeta. 

Kylo was my first Zeta and he is punishing if he can get his attacks off. That being said I'm not sure whether to do Vader or Palpatine next.

47 minutes ago, impspy said:

Kylo was my first Zeta and he is punishing if he can get his attacks off. That being said I'm not sure whether to do Vader or Palpatine next.

im going for Palp i think as my next (once he's updated properly)

However, new update coming soon. the QoL update provides more simming opportunities and the rise of the Sith (hopefully it'll counter all the CLS reign in Arena)

Edited by taulover55

Vader's new Unique really messes up Rebels. Do you have any idea how insane it is when Vader goes before a TFP? 

Add in Palp's constant 20% hit whenever they take a turn, it adds up. Chirrut really doesn't like it. Definitely re-evaluating some of my arena squad options. 

Sion and Visas Marr were just revealed. Sion looks to be fun. One of his skills mentions Traya, so I am assuming she is the new raid reward character.

Sion: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160169/character-strategy-darth-sion

Visas Marr: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160168/character-strategy-visas-marr

FYI: https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/12/apple-says-itunes-apps-must-now-disclose-odds-for-loot-boxes

• Apps offering “loot boxes” or other mechanisms that provide randomized virtual items for purchase must disclose the odds of receiving each type of item to customers prior to purchase.

Looks like EA is not complying with this new clause in the App Store Guidelines.  Lets hope that Apple removes this game until EA complies.  Loot boxes are BAD for gamers even in Free 2 Play games.  We shouldn't support games with our money that include loot boxes ... IE Gambling for a chance at getting the stuff that used to be included in the game for free.

Edited by Rexler Brath

On 4/15/2018 at 11:06 PM, Sithborg said:

Nice. 

I only have 6 not unlocked yet. And it is going to be frustrating figuring out what I need for Probe Droid shards. 

I am missing 9

URoRrrorurrorururorrurrro being the only one that is farmable.