Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

I'm currently farming Old Ben, ST Han and any first order toons i can get my hands on!! (i need BB8 next time he comes up) i cant be farming a 2nd Han or starting on Chewie!! I'm 10 hours away from my third Han solo though!! :)

now is it just me or has Fulcrum pretty much disappeared from the guild event and fleet stores?

6 hours ago, taulover55 said:

now is it just me or has Fulcrum pretty much disappeared from the guild event and fleet stores?

I still see her from time to time.  I think I'm only 3 shards away from 5 stars with her.

I am working on Old Ben, Farm Luke, and Leia for CLS, and trying to get Resistsnce Trooper to 5* for (hopefully) a 5* unlock of whatever FO toon they drop.  If the new Rey event takes the VS duo, I will just have to miss it.

What's a good Jedi team?

Right now I have Barris, Ahsoka, Luminara, Mace and Old Ben, with Barris in the lead.

They do ok, but really lack any sort of punch.  So what's some other Jedi I could start to farm to make the Jedi team better?

Zeta QGJ lead is really good for pve, especially the lightside hardmodes. They dont seem to have enough punch for territory battles though, my rebel team still far out performs them. 

For punch, anakin seems to hit the hardest.

My jedi team: zQGJ, zarris, anakin, luminara, yoda

By pure luck I passed another level on the emperor challenge so now I have him at 6 stars.

Also had to switch to a new guild again. One of the officers suddenly quit, and the other officer and the leader were both MIA so everyone started dropping like flies.

My new guild isn't full or even that strong with the people they do have. But super friendly. Got about a half dozen various greetings when I joined.

18 hours ago, markcsoul said:

By pure luck I passed another level on the emperor challenge so now I have him at 6 stars.

Also had to switch to a new guild again. One of the officers suddenly quit, and the other officer and the leader were both MIA so everyone started dropping like flies.

My new guild isn't full or even that strong with the people they do have. But super friendly. Got about a half dozen various greetings when I joined.

Why not join ours?

I'm just posting this because it was truly epic! 

Our guild just won our most recent Territory War.  But the cool part was my arena squad!  I set them on defense and with 6 hours left to go, it was the last squad holding that territory.  For the next six hours, the opposing guild threw everything they had at that squad.  I lost track how many squads it beat on defense, but it was over 50.  I think the entire guild must have been in tears by the end!  And my squad was still at full health ;)

Truly a squad of heroes!

nicely done guys!

I'm currently gearing up my phoenix squad for TW as the regen from them are great and my current guild are struggling! 

on a positive note, AAT advice. Use a strong arena team in it when you get to the tank, just as its about to hit the Enraged bit, stun it and retreat your characters. I've got 6 million score on mine today. I run Wedge lead (7* Gear 11) Biggs (7* Gear 11) Fulcrum (nearly 7* and almost gear 12) Zassian (7* Gear 10) and Zeta K2S0 (7* gear 10) lost K2 first time then swapped him with Leia her double crit chance is AWESOME! none the second and Wedge and Cassian 3rd. its been a good day!!!

3 hours ago, taulover55 said:

stun it and retreat your characters. I've got 6 million score on mine today

I've never really tried the retreat thing.  Does that let you use the characters again but use up one of your 5 chances?