Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

Well, Talzin sucked me in. Spent some money. Luckily, they are doing a Google Play gift card promotion at Walmart, so it wasn't too bad. Bought her 10 pack and 3 of her packs to get her to 5 star before we have to wait 3 months for her event to return (luckily, we don't have to wait for Wickets and the Ghost and Zombie's). 

Luckily, I am really enjoying her. Even in the weakened state, she and the rest of my Nightsisters are doing surprisingly well in GW. The one time Daka brought back 3 of my dead Nightsisters was awesome. 

10 hours ago, Sithborg said:

Well, Talzin sucked me in. Spent some money. Luckily, they are doing a Google Play gift card promotion at Walmart, so it wasn't too bad. Bought her 10 pack and 3 of her packs to get her to 5 star before we have to wait 3 months for her event to return (luckily, we don't have to wait for Wickets and the Ghost and Zombie's). 

Luckily, I am really enjoying her. Even in the weakened state, she and the rest of my Nightsisters are doing surprisingly well in GW. The one time Daka brought back 3 of my dead Nightsisters was awesome. 

I did the same and really lucked out hitting 145 shards in one of her packs.  So I went ahead and spent a little more to get her to 7 star.

But now I'm concentrating on finishing R2 and Commander Luke's zetas, then getting Thrawn and the TIE Pilot to Gear XI

I'm still fiddling around with who I want as my capital ship for Starship battles.

I'm liking Thrawn...but Windu is still broken as ****.  But Thrawn's Buff + Debuff and a TIE Fighter that has an almost 50% dodge rate to get Thrawn's insta-kill out is nice...

Yea the mother talzin challenges were the easiest I've seen for a new character.

I breezed easily through them as she did most of the work each round. So now I have her unlocked at 3 stars.

I also got Ezra up to 5 stars just in time to have enough characters to to the next tier in the Yoda challenge. I passed and have 5 star grand master Yoda now!

5 hours ago, TheRabidAardvark said:

I did the same and really lucked out hitting 145 shards in one of her packs.  So I went ahead and spent a little more to get her to 7 star.

But now I'm concentrating on finishing R2 and Commander Luke's zetas, then getting Thrawn and the TIE Pilot to Gear XI

Jealous. I only got 7 in my 3 packs. Now, it is time to hoard crystals for the refresh when her event returns. I doubt I will do this for the Zombie and Spirit, though. 

I beat both tiers of the Ghosts of Dathomir event, with Phoenix... But I'll be honest I don't know what exactly it took to beat it, short of just keep whacking things.  I get that the altar brings them back, but there's no hint of what's actually required that I could see.  No HP bar for the altar, no nothing that I could see...

26 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

Yeah, that was kind of annoying.

Ok I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being dense or something.  :)  

26 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

Still, fun event. Imps sort of tore them up, though. 

I did pretty well with Phoenix as well.  Made it though both tiers... Could've maybe done better, but without any sort of feedback it's hard to know what I could of done differently.  I made a point of using Ezra's cleanse on it to remove the flaming buff, but that didn't seem to do anything.  So it was little more than a long beat down with taking some time to pick the best target.

19 hours ago, Arrowman said:

If you look at the altar portrait in the top right when you target it you will see its health bar.

I kept taking out everything then let them beat on the altar.  Next time I may leave the others alone and just focus on the altar.

5 hours ago, Sithborg said:

Welp, Rey Heroe's Journey incoming.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/141920/reys-heros-journey#latest

I imagine the Veteran Smugglers will be needed as well, 

I'm betting Rey (Scavenger), BB-8, Finn, Veteran Han, Veteran Chewbacca, and Poe will all be needed

2 hours ago, Sithborg said:

I don't think Poe will, as he didn't really interact with Rey. 

Yeah, I put Poe in as an afterthought, just in case they decide to make it all resistance.

I'm not sure about the veteran smugglers though...with no way to grind the shards, I don't think many people have more than 5 stars on them.  So unless they become grindable, I doubt they'll be required.

I mean, Commander Luke did have R2-D2...but that was only one.  Making you need 2 of what were essentially special event characters without a way to get them to at least the minimum needed for the new Rey would be a bit overboard