Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

7 hours ago, Sithborg said:

Territory Battles are designed with veteran guilds. I think the rewards are nice. The TB store has a nice mix of stuff for all player levels. I just wish that Droid Callers were in it. 

Yeah i am desperate for droid callers but cant get them anywhere, and although the guild has been generous with them, you can only donate 2 a day.

41 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

Talia as the log on character makes me go hmmmmmm

And strangely, Artoo is actually returning next month instead of Thrawn. Which is weird, and kind of disappointing. 

I've sorted r2, need thrawn more now!! 

They need to give us more fulcrum. Even at 5* she's tougher than my 7* dooku!! 

16 hours ago, Sithborg said:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to 7 starring her and teaming her up with Luke. 

Two more gears needed then she'll replace akbar in my arena team!! 

I'm debating a han, han, han, chewie, chewie list to see if I can break the game lol

Starwarsception!! 

YES!!

Cassians U-wing, Falcon (ep VII), kylos shuttle and tie reaper are now farmable.

also the Chimera is showing up as are 7* capital ship events!! I'm glad I've been farming ships religiously now!

I'm still awaiting Fulcrums A wing, anakins jedi star fighter, Yodas ETA and the Erivana for old man han.

1 hour ago, taulover55 said:

YES!!

Cassians U-wing, Falcon (ep VII), kylos shuttle and tie reaper are now farmable.

also the Chimera is showing up as are 7* capital ship events!! I'm glad I've been farming ships religiously now!

I'm still awaiting Fulcrums A wing, anakins jedi star fighter, Yodas ETA and the Erivana for old man han.

I would put more effort into the ship battles if the rewards for fibishing higher were better.

There is a big difference between top and bottom in arena, but the extra rewards in ship battle aren't worth the effort.

40 minutes ago, Porkchop Express said:

I would put more effort into the ship battles if the rewards for fibishing higher were better.

There is a big difference between top and bottom in arena, but the extra rewards in ship battle aren't worth the effort.

I'm in the top 20 so rewards are quite good for me so worth the effort (i can sneak into top 10 but haven't focused on my ships or crew for a while)

I rarely need the character/ship shards so can use the currency for Zeta's :)

On 10/5/2017 at 6:47 AM, taulover55 said:

I rarely need the character/ship shards so can use the currency for Zeta's :)

This is why I do it.  Now have 14 Zeta's, so close I can almost taste my first Z Character.

They have revealed the Nighsister rework and Mother Talzin. I really like it. A LOT of revives. Asajj now heals Nightsisters, as well as getting an offensive boost in her leader ability. The Acolyte is now worth it. I think they will get my Dark side Zetas once I am done with Thrawn. 

3 hours ago, Sithborg said:

They have revealed the Nighsister rework and Mother Talzin. I really like it. A LOT of revives. Asajj now heals Nightsisters, as well as getting an offensive boost in her leader ability. The Acolyte is now worth it. I think they will get my Dark side Zetas once I am done with Thrawn. 

Im glad i did a bit of work on talia and assajj back in the day. Haven't seen the reworks yet but still looking forward to it