Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

22 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

Then they will get moved to a farmable location. The Rogue One characters should be becoming farmable next month. 

As long as they get there at some point I'm fine with waiting.

Don't do what I did - despite reading in this thread NOT to spend crystals on packs from the store, I spent them on a Hera pack since I had stockpiled a bunch. And of course, random 5-30 means I get 5. I should know better.

Oh well, having fun with the game anyway. Just need to be more patient when collecting character shards.

From what I've heard the 5-30 is somewhere around a 95% chance for 5 shards, and decreasing percentage for ever 5 shards more, to less than a 1% chance for 30 shards.

The only time I feel shard packs are worth it are when it's a LOT of characters that you need/want that aren't easily farmable.

3 hours ago, TheRabidAardvark said:

From what I've heard the 5-30 is somewhere around a 95% chance for 5 shards, and decreasing percentage for ever 5 shards more, to less than a 1% chance for 30 shards.

The only time I feel shard packs are worth it are when it's a LOT of characters that you need/want that aren't easily farmable.

I'm tempted with the £10 pack as it guarantees you stuff ranther than the roulette of the 1299 crystal pack.

However i would rather have lunch for a week with that money lol.

So good. With Palp lead, you lead off with his AoE, gain turn meter for each debuff you inflict, then gain MORE turn meter from his special. He will get a lot of attacks in, and they can really, really hurt. 

Which is why Kanan is going to be a real pain for my squad to deal with. So many debuffs means Phoenix is healing a lot. 

Well most of the Wiggs on my shard are hovering around 175 speed, so hopefully I am able to get TFP up above that without a whole lot of stars or super great gear. I probably would need to switch to a Palp lead as well to get the most out of him, so then the tricky part is who to put with them. My Vader could probably just slot in there with my 2 tanks once I get him up a little higher, but I hate not using Maul or Nihilus after all the effort I put into them. If only I could get an extra 15 speed on my Han I wouldn't have this problem... 

So, I just decided to throw some crappy mods on my equally crappy Dooku to see how fast I could get him and he is already faster than anyone I have with 164 speed. He is hardly even upgraded at all, so with some proper gear and mods he should be able to go first and get his stun off. He is also amazing with Nihilus, so I won't have to change my entire team to fit him in. Too bad he takes forever to farm.

On 17/03/2017 at 2:44 AM, LagJanson said:

Don't do what I did - despite reading in this thread NOT to spend crystals on packs from the store, I spent them on a Hera pack since I had stockpiled a bunch. And of course, random 5-30 means I get 5. I should know better.

Oh well, having fun with the game anyway. Just need to be more patient when collecting character shards.

Ditto. Bought the mega fleet pack. It promises 4 x 5-30 ships and 4 x 5-30 corresponding characters for about 2,500 crystals. Got 20 shards for each.  Extremely underwhelming.

4 Nihilus packs promising 5-20 shards .. 5 shards in each.

What I find interesting is that I have ZERO intention of buying crystals through their store as the returns to date on the crystals 'earnt' has been a very negative experience. Constantly getting the minimum is pushing potential customers to your store away. I'd suggest they say 1-20 shards .. and when you get 5 you don't feel like you've been stooged .. yet again!

17 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

Good job. Congrats! I'm doing much better in the ship arena than in the main squad arena.

I did get to top 3 in fleet arena back on it being released. no 20th or so

squad arena i keep hovering about 300-400 as working multiple squads for the events/acheivements/upcoming events

6 hours ago, LagJanson said:

Good job. Congrats! I'm doing much better in the ship arena than in the main squad arena.

Yeah, I feel like you are forced to focus on one or the other if you aren't spending money. I chose to work on my arena team, which is why my ship rank is like 745... :P 

I was just doing the Chopper daily for a shard, and so I used Hera, Kanan, Zeb, Ahsoka and Leia...  Both Ahsoka and Leia were on the show so they count sorta. :)

Anyway, Hera used her bonus attack power and I saw Zeb and Kanan jump forward to strike while Chopper tossed rocks.  Really looking forward to seeing the whole team jump on a single guy like that. :)

1 hour ago, VanorDM said:

I was just doing the Chopper daily for a shard, and so I used Hera, Kanan, Zeb, Ahsoka and Leia...  Both Ahsoka and Leia were on the show so they count sorta. :)

Anyway, Hera used her bonus attack power and I saw Zeb and Kanan jump forward to strike while Chopper tossed rocks.  Really looking forward to seeing the whole team jump on a single guy like that. :)

I'm going to see how far i can take a 3 star phoenix squad shortly. they are cool.

Man it's getting really hard to beat galactic conquest.  Not sure the last time I did.  Maybe once in the last month.  Usually I get stopped in the last 1-3 matches.  But it does give you a lot of credits and stuff so I guess it's still worth the attempts.

While I like all the new characters they're giving away lately (sith & rebels), it's making it harder for me to upgrade all my other characters as I want to get my new characters up to speed right away.