Conandoodle

Anyone playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes app?

5 minutes ago, TitaniumChopstick said:

What about it counters your squad do you think? Is it that they can get rid of their debuffs somewhat easily? I suppose that would hurt guys like Vader. You can still ability block or stun them with Palp, Old Ben, Royal Guard or Boba. Nihilus can also increase their cooldowns which might help.

As soon as I get Palp, I'm going to be running Old Ben as lead with St. Han, Royal Guard, Palp and Nihilus. Between Old Ben's Mind Trick, Nihilus using his cooldown increase and stuns from Royal Guard and Palps, I think it will be hard for them to cleanse themselves or do any special abilities. I havent looked at all the characters thoroughly yet though, so I could be missing something.

Kanan's ability, when maxed, means that Phoenix Squadron recovers 25% of their health. Which is very, very bad with Vader's Force Crush. And then there is the 5 characters with a 75% to counter attack... Mind Trick is just a bad idea against them. Definitely need guys to prevent healing. 

And there will be three others, so the combinations could be crazy if the others have Unique abilities. 

On 2/15/2017 at 9:32 PM, TitaniumChopstick said:

Awesome! I'll probably need some help getting raids started in case life gets hectic and I cant log in for a day or 2. Would you like to be an officer? I'll work on sending all my allies requests to join tommorrow, but I can't send requests to anybody who is currently in a guild. Too bad I ended up spending 600k to start this guild since I accidentally disbanded it the first time lol... 

Edit: @TheRabidAardvark @VanorDM @LagJanson @taulover55 @Conandoodle You guys are all welcome to join too!

@markcsoul @WonderWAAAGH @Darth Tam @Toqtamish @Hobojebus @mad mandolorian @Marinealver Might be missing some, assuming all of you still play?

finaly got the game not too long ago, lvl 42, how do i find your guild?

25 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

Kanan's ability, when maxed, means that Phoenix Squadron recovers 25% of their health. Which is very, very bad with Vader's Force Crush. And then there is the 5 characters with a 75% to counter attack... Mind Trick is just a bad idea against them. Definitely need guys to prevent healing. 

And there will be three others, so the combinations could be crazy if the others have Unique abilities. 

Yeah, it is starting to seem like Pheonix is going to be the new meta. They seem kinda crazy, considering we are still missing some characters. Maul might be good to at least stop the countering with Daze. They would get to heal off that too though unfortunately... Hmmm, this is tricky. 

15 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

No, there is a way to manually trade them. I posted mine on the first or second page. And then go to the invite page of the Allies page, and enter it to send an ally request. 

k i sent the ally request

and you accepted

Edited by mad mandolorian

4 minutes ago, Sithborg said:

Healing Immunity is going to be important. So, Sidious, Anakin, Kylo. Of course, Wiggs to just kill one, though I imagine that Zebb is going to have an auto taunt. 

Slightly unfortunate that I don't have any of those characters at a decent level lol. Hopefully nobody on my shard will have a good Pheonix squad up and running for a while or I'm kinda screwed. 

1 hour ago, mad mandolorian said:

who's exited for Chopper event staarting in 1 hr. i know i am

(even though i should be able to get him from the daily login by the end of the month)

The Chopper event is a giant load of BS.

You only get ONE shard from the first event....and the second event is locked until you have a 2-star Chopper.  Third event is locked until you have a 3-star Chopper.

You won't even be able to activate Chopper until the very last day of the Daily Logins....which is 22 days from now.

And if that only gets you 1-star Chopper...well...unless they give us a way to get more shards and quickly, they've effectively locked EVERYONE out of getting Tier 2 and Tier 3 of the Chopper event.

1 hour ago, Sithborg said:

We will see just have to see how good they are at 3 star. Your shard is young enough that it may be an issue. Mine is still pretty heavy on Wiggs, which should cause Phoenix some issues, I think. 

Mines heavy on the Wedge-Biggs as well.  With a smattering of Palpatine, Ackbar, and Fett.

2 hours ago, TheRabidAardvark said:

The Chopper event is a giant load of BS.

You only get ONE shard from the first event....and the second event is locked until you have a 2-star Chopper.  Third event is locked until you have a 3-star Chopper.

You won't even be able to activate Chopper until the very last day of the Daily Logins....which is 22 days from now.

And if that only gets you 1-star Chopper...well...unless they give us a way to get more shards and quickly, they've effectively locked EVERYONE out of getting Tier 2 and Tier 3 of the Chopper event.

i think the event resets daily so you should be able to redo tier one again (im assuming as it runs for 29 days or something silly.

i'm really looking forward to getting Kanan, I've just got Hera and am working her levels now. my rebels should be good enough for Palp later today.

1 hour ago, VanorDM said:

I'm loving the Hera event, blowing up the boxes to nearly kill the Stormtroopers is quite fun. :)

And given her abilities, I'm really tempted to drop the $10 for her pack.

Man, I sleep in a little late and wake up to look at the guild chat... Heras are everywhere lol. 

I spent the $10 and I think it was worth it.  Got a 3 star Hera with lvl 5 gear and lvl 4 skills, only need 15 more shards to get her to 4 stars. :)

Interestingly enough now that I can do fleet stuff I'm already up to the mid 400's on the ladder :)  Now i just need enough shards to unlock Bigg's X-Wing and start upgrading some ships.  

Edited by VanorDM

11 minutes ago, TitaniumChopstick said:

My ships are terrible... 

I'm pretty sure my ships aren't great yet.  They're all 1 star, lvl 45 with no ability upgrades.  My ISD is 2 stars...  I think there must not be many people on my shard who made it to lvl 60 or haven't done much with ships yet.  Because I'm seeing people whose ships are all lvl 1 yet.

But this does give me something new to work for.  I have Poe, Resistance Pilot and Biggs, so I could have 3 X-Wings... Need to start working on Wedge next.  But also want to get my main team all with lvl 7 gear... One nice thing about this game is that there's plenty to do. :)

Edited by VanorDM

I'm flitting between 8th and 20th in the fleets lol. trying to get Plo Koon's star fighter up there and not focused on the imperial/dark side ships yet which means no 5* Tarkin for a while!

i love Hera's abilities. im really looking forward to using her and farming the crap out of her when shes farmable.

Just now, VanorDM said:

Also looking forward to getting the Ghost next month. :)

Tell me about it!! my boy is over the moon that it will be avaliable soon.

i'm wondering if it'll synergise well with Ashoka and the t 65's