Sign in to follow this  
Back5

Shipping notifications

Anyone else anxiously waiting for that shipping notification email? I'm waiting on Miniature Market and Team Covenant to send me that sweet sweet tracking number :)

I assume they'll ship on Thursday, so it'll arrive sometime the next week.  Hopefully the three local stores have at least one display I can go buy at their full price, but there's a likelihood they've presold through their allotment.

I also ordered from Miniature Market. I would be elated if they shipped out so it was at my pickup location on Dec 1st, but I hardly see that happening. So I will probably go and pick mine up the following week.

I'm now, also, waiting on the secondary market to stabilize lol. I bought the Villain saga set wanting to play a Villain deck and make my wife a Hero deck....but after a series of games, I realize she will do much better with a straightforward aggro deck like Jango. Now I need to hope for enough Heroes for something like a Han deck lol.

Got my starter sets dispatch notice from Gameslore. Should hopefully have Rey and Kylo tomorrow. Excite!!!!

Just waiting for my bag of boosters to dispatch now (using Wayland Games as they came out at about £2.25 each delivered for the 14 I ordered).

Ordered from Coolstuffinc as well and no notification yet. Should've ordered from MM.

It's very likely a location thing. If everything was shipped from the HQ in Minnesota, it would take less time to get to Missouri (MM) than Florida (CSI) by a day or two. I'm expecting (and hoping for) a notification tomorrow.

Ordered from Coolstuffinc as well and no notification yet. Should've ordered from MM.

It's very likely a location thing. If everything was shipped from the HQ in Minnesota, it would take less time to get to Missouri (MM) than Florida (CSI) by a day or two. I'm expecting (and hoping for) a notification tomorrow.

I hope you are right!

I hope you are right!

You'll likely see your CoolStuffInc notification tomorrow at 8pm

My CoolStuff pre-order just changed to "Processed."  (Ordered August 8). 

EDIT: And at 12:19 pm it got a Shipping Label Created and Tracking Number. 

EDIT#2: And shipped at 4:37 pm! 

Edited by Zephaus

My Coolstuff order shows as shipped on my account page….so probably Thursday…arrrrgh!! Sold out everywhere local that I went. I am legitimately excited to rip through those boosters!