Sign in to follow this  
IG88E

Why Quadjumper is Scum?

Unkar and especially Zuvio doesn't look like scum for me (and maybe we will see more (good things) from Unkar in Episode VIII).

Being an alien doesn't neccessarily mean you are scum (maybe exept tusken raiders :) ).

Unkar and especially Zuvio doesn't look like scum for me (and maybe we will see more (good things) from Unkar in Episode VIII).

Being an alien doesn't neccessarily mean you are scum (maybe exept tusken raiders :) ).

Well it's a tug that was commonly modified by Scum operations to have guns... The basic tug probably wouldn't get much use in an X-Wing game.

See top right of the page.

9194w9oTJ4L.jpg

He's a scrap merchant who exploits his undernourished and desperate young workers and deals with stolen vehicles. Plus he has that big, ugly nose. Definitely Scum.

I did not read the little story called "high noon on Jakku" or something like that... But I read somewhere that Zuvio was a law man of some sort. With is not very scummy in my book. The unspoiled pilot Sarko Plank once tried to kill Luke Skywalker and has a cool mask which is a must for all cool villians so that pretty approperite. 

He's a scrap merchant who exploits his undernourished and desperate young workers and deals with stolen vehicles. Plus he has that big, ugly nose. Definitely Scum.

Has everyone forgot the scene in which he orders his thugs to beat Rey and take her droid after she refused to sell it?

Edited by eMeM

The slumlord who controls the food supply and forces the population to slave for it doesn't strike you as scum? Well then again Rey did look very healthy for a starving refugee in a backwater encampment by I digress the movie visuals didn't make too much sense.

Strikes me as a good upstanding capitalist, so take your communist leanings elsewhere buddy this is Merica! 

The nose? Then Ackbar should be the Sith Lord of Scum

Gial_Ackbar_Resistance.jpg

Don't fall for his harmless looking old man sweater (it´s a trap)

Has everyone forgot the scene in which he orders his thugs to beat Rey and take her droid after she refused to sell it?

I think a lot of people have tried to forget that movie.

It's okay though. They can just watch the original film if they want to remember The Force Awakens.

Unkar is definitely Scum.

As for why the Quadjumper is Scum, it's not Rebel or Imperial.

Edited by Blue Five

Unkar Plutt...nearly to be a slaver, and you don't call him scum?

Scum and Villainy (technical term) is not about good or bad. It's just sum of all who don't like the Imperial order (read oppression) but still don't hate it that much to become a rebel. This mostly leaves Criminal Cartels, Mobsters, Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters (which is strange as these are basically Law Enforcement).

Scum and Villainy (technical term) is not about good or bad. It's just sum of all who don't like the Imperial order (read oppression) but still don't hate it that much to become a rebel. This mostly leaves Criminal Cartels, Mobsters, Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters (which is strange as these are basically Law Enforcement).

Well, there are Imperial Bounty Hunters, not that they see much use these days....

And they work for the highest bidder in Star Wars, not strictly for law enforcement. Bob a was hired by Jabba, after all.