Sign in to follow this  
Gottmituns205

GottmitUns205: Expanded Hangar Bay

The ship looks very nice as do the rest of course.

For the symbol, you could try a technique I used to put the Mythosaur on the necks of a couple of corvettes. I also will use this scraping technique if I color out of the lines haha. Take the color you want the symbol and paint it on in a rectangle or blob where you want the symbol. Wait long enough for the paint to dry but not completely cure then take a sharp Xacto knife and with the slightest pressure, begin removing everything that shouldn't be there. The symbol paint should be fresh enough that it comes right off and the pressure should be light enough that you don't take the underlying paint off. Have a stiff dry brush nearby to brush off the scrapings frequently. Clean the tip of the knife frequently also. Be patient and only remove a little bit; you can always remove more but it's hard to put it back once it's gone. Once complete, go back around the edges with the hull color to cover any scratches or tidy up the symbol. If you mess up, scrape all of it off and either do it again or paint back over it. It takes an extremely light touch; if you think you're touching the model with the knife, start scraping.

Off Topic

Just a random tidbit.... The Fast Show was shown in the US on BBC America but was called Brilliant! instead

Ha! Really? This is why I added the disclaimer, as I had no idea if it ever aired in the US (I'm in UK).