IceQube MkII

European Championships - Awesome!

8 hours ago, NebulonB said:

there was a full article, complete with pictures of the prizes. Included an Obi Wan alt card, objective tokens, mentioning of influencing the next alt card (instead of Worlds original card co-development).

Maybe someone was too quick, and they want to bring prizes for all games in one article. But there WAS an article, or my dreams are very very realistic :)

An Obi Wan alt art card?? Is that definitely for Armada? They would have to release the original first! (Which would be awesome, of course)

8 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

I've been keeping eyes on the Euro Champs, because due to my unique circumstances, despite the additional cost, its more likely that I can travel there, than the United States, despite that being a drive away.

Dras - would be awesome to have you there. But appreciate that might be an expensive trip!

But for 8-10 games of Armada... worth it!!

Just now, Mundo said:

Dras - would be awesome to have you there. But appreciate that might be an expensive trip!

But for 8-10 games of Armada... worth it!!

I can say this much:

If my business repeated this Year in value as it did last year...  I'd be there in 2018.

But so far, I'm only tracking at 10%.   I didn't get the post-Christmas Spendup that I did last year, and its been fairly flat since.....   The twin shot of there being a lot of Squadron-hate, and the lack of direct link in forum signatures, has cost me :D

On 5/10/2017 at 7:18 PM, Drasnighta said:

I can say this much:

If my business repeated this Year in value as it did last year...  I'd be there in 2018.

But so far, I'm only tracking at 10%.   I didn't get the post-Christmas Spendup that I did last year, and its been fairly flat since.....   The twin shot of there being a lot of Squadron-hate, and the lack of direct link in forum signatures, has cost me :D

You should talk to Biggs about getting something over on Steel Squadron.

Edited by Truthiness

5 hours ago, Mundo said:

An Obi Wan alt art card?? Is that definitely for Armada? They would have to release the original first! (Which would be awesome, of course)

IA as in Imperial Assault

39 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

You might want to spell Steel Squadron correctly, since you write there.

Quiet you. Do you have any idea how many times I've typed Stele and Steel over the last month? I'm amazed this is the first time I've done that.

6 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Ha. Obi Wan alt card. I didnt dream it :)

6 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

OK, I just want to say that those R2-D2 maneuver templates for X-Wing are absolutely incredible.  I'm assuming they're acrylic, but even  if they were cardboard I'd be showing those off.

1 hour ago, GammonLord said:

Totally game for breakfast. Is there somewhere decent and local to the NEC?

Apparently the old kitchen inside the NEC does a fry up. However, when I say fry up, there appears to be no fat on it and the beans come in a mug. 

Must be a cafe somewhere, but there is a backup. 

39 minutes ago, Plagueis said:

I would be up for a breakfast as I'm the only one playing Armada from the group I'm staying with and they will be dumping me to go and talk xwing 

I may get there yet........