Sign in to follow this  
Hobojebus

X7's

Synergy can work, but not if it is the only thing your list is good at. Guri is a good pilot (if expensive, maybe say Palob here if you are more comfortable with that), Mindlink is a good upgrade. That Guris ability also synergizes with mindlink is a great bonus that gives her more strength, but it isn't the whole point of the list.

I refuse to shelve them, but I must admit my main problems at the moment are Mindlinked Concord Dawn Protectorates

Mindlinked anything has been difficult because you have to block all of them to deny actions to any of them.  I've been running TIE SFs since release and have been pleasantly surprised by them.  Mixed success in the very few games against the Fangs.    haven't tried a swarm against the Fangs yet because X7 Defenders exist.    I did notice that the Fangs can be brutal, but very unforgiving.  They can go down quickly. 

So lately alot of people have been grousing about the x7 so I thought we'd have a thread discussing potential nerds.

Would you reduce the discount? Make blocking work against the title? 

Let's have a light hearted friendly discussion.

Oh, I forgot my original literal (me being) irritation:

we're all nerds....that's the best part.

Edited by clanofwolves

I am in no position to comment. I've accidentally typed in errors so often that my autocorrect has now decided "minklink" is a word. 

Presumably allowing Scum and Villainy ships to automatically transfer ferrets between one another. 

My high PS TIE Swarm does pretty well against Defenders - usually remove Ryad before she fires, and that takes Vessery's TL away as well.

What are you using, out of curiosity?

Sadly doesn't work with poor old Epsilon Squadron.

Edited by Magnus Grendel

I am in no position to comment. I've accidentally typed in errors so often that my autocorrect has now decided "minklink" is a word.  Presumably allowing Scum and Villainy ships to automatically transfer ferrets between one another.

Minklink is obviously OP. Why should only Scum get to transfer their fluffy companions? This needs to be nerfed!