Sign in to follow this  
Jo Jo

Dace Bonearm, can this worthless pilot get an Errata?

Here would be a fun list if you did what the OP said:

Dace Bonearm, k4 droid, Ion Cannon Turret

3x Y-Wing, Ion Cannon Turret

I would so play that! It'd be brutal. Maybe I still will...

What about Dace with Wired, Zuckuss, Dampeners and Ion Cannon Turret! Embrace the stress!

Dace and Zuckuss just doesn't work, Zuckuss shuts him out ofusing his ability. TBH you want something to help with getting rid of his Stress. I couldn't see anything great... so maybe K4 so the green you are going to want to take each turn, pays off more, or maybe an Engine Upgrade to make the fact that he has to green each turn less predictable.

This was with the hypothetical Dace Errata the OP mentioned where he can take a stress even if he has some.

Best Palob build is just Dorsal Turret and Cloaking Device anyway - with Mindlink if you're running those kind of shenanigans. You cloak, move in close, steal their tokens or threaten stealing their tokens, and they have to deviate an ungawdly amount of firepower to deal with you anyway.

Best Bonearm build with him stress-free would probably run along the same lines. His damage dealing is independent of the cloak token's attack restriction, so you'd probably run him up, give him a focus so he can't be taken so easily, and let your friends ionize stuff while you draw a fair bit of fire for a 5 HP ship. 4 AGI matters. Maybe even Stygium Particle Accelerator to make him even tankier.

*Autoblaster+Stigium, not Dorsal, for Palob

Dace was in my first ever lists when I wanted to ion everything in sight. It worked well against my fellow players who had never played before.

With R2_D2 and Defenders now consistently appearing I think he will be making a comeback. I tried Palob but stealing one evade from a Defender wasn't enough.