Sign in to follow this  
Shraken

Are we not due for the Quad Jumper article?

Maybe tomorrow on friday.

Tomorrow will be all Destiny. FFG has release stuff planned for the weekend.

Earliest we'll see the Quadjumper article will be Monday.

Edited by WWHSD

Too many ships in such a short amount of time is not good. After this wave I hope they take a break before they completely break the game.

That probably has more to do with Christmas and Rogue One than anything else. Disney seems to love flooding the market with product in December for some odd reason...

Too many ships in such a short amount of time is not good. After this wave I hope they take a break before they completely break the game.

That probably has more to do with Christmas and Rogue One than anything else. Disney seems to love flooding the market with product in December for some odd reason...

That's exactly what it is, a cash grab. I love X-Wing, i'm currently completely addicted, I play in monthly tournaments and have most of the ships. Saying that, as they introduce more and more ships in such a short amount of time, the mechanics and the number of ships will turn off prospective new players and I highly doubt they have play tested these enough. Wave 9 was just released, the TIE/Sf, a ship that was supposed to be cool, is pretty much nonexistent. But who cares, throw that one in the box, we have 4 more coming, and then after that, 4 more. What every happened to quality not quantity?

And the people who buy ships and don't play with them are in no position to complain, you do so by your own choice. Especially when you limit yourself to competitive play.

I am just as much a collector of the pretty ships as I am a player. So I'm good. (picks up 3rd SF)

And the people who buy ships and don't play with them are in no position to complain, you do so by your own choice. Especially when you limit yourself to competitive play.

Shocker, a person on the internet who talks tough with no repercussions. I have played with everything I own and I play plenty of casual too. Just expressing my view of the game, no need to be a ****.

Shocker, a person on the internet who talks tough with no repercussions. I have played with everything I own and I play plenty of casual too. Just expressing my view of the game, no need to be a ****.

*ruffles hair

*pats head

There there, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. 

So if you're playing casual and with everything you own, why complain you don't see the /sf anywhere? Why complain they bring out more stuff for you to play with? Why call this a cash grab? Why suggest they won't have playtested this enough, even before you have a single ship in hand?

Go have fun and buy stuff to play with, it's what I'll be doing.