Sign in to follow this  
Mangipan

The case for not immediately changing the wording on Kylo Ren Condition...

My thoughts exactly.

I love this game but i get a bit annoyed by everyone over analysing new releases *months* sometimes before we actually have them in our hands.

Means when you do get them they just feel a bit 'meh'.

Lets see how it plays out before insisting an item that technically *doesnt exist* in the *actual game* yet needs 'fixing'.

You could have just said "Determination" and left it at that.

Yep.

This current furore is giving me flashbacks to the hysteria before Tractor Beam was released. You know, the massively overpowered, game-breaking, meta-defining Tractor Beam.

Remember the mass hysteria over Boba Fett?

I'd blocked that one out of my memory.

You guys are dead-on...overreaction is the first thoughts of any group when someone wants to be the first one who said something interesting, lets say at a party or something. Here's the three basic reason's why:

1) Many people want to be the "first" one to expose the reality of something. 

2) Others want to be seen as the "expert" even when only having peripheral  or anecdotal information.

3) And then there is those who just want to yell "fire" in a movie-house, go against the powers that be, you know, to rebel against the "society" they're in.

But I'm hoping I stay outta that group; but they can be entertaining, haha!

Boba Fett doesn't ignore shields though, does he....?

Oh, and he can not choose to give your ship another mean punishment, just in case if there is no great upgrade card to take away at the moment.

See any difference?

But it's alright. We're all just going to play Imperials from now on. Problem solved :P

Edited by Schu81

Boba Fett doesn't ignore shields though, does he....?

Oh, and he can not choose another mean option, if there is no great upgrade card to take away from your enemy...

See any difference?

But it's alright. We're all just going to play Imperials from now on. Problem solved :P

Remember the mass hysteria about Tractor Beams?

LAZY peeps get the blame for most of this stuff. It is easier for them to come on here and cry rather than figure things out at home.

:lol:

Some here have called me Contant Free... well screw you buddies; I ain't getting paid to do your work for you!

:P

Vorps did that helping crap until it finally killed him.

:o

Hel-Nah not me babies... I'll just giggle at the stupids who ask the same stuff all the dam-times... I ain't here to helps your breed.

:lol:

I have no clue what Joe Boss Red Seven is talking about....?

Could be my fault though. English is only a foreign language to me.

Helping Lazy people is not worth our time.

:)

I've never had much truck with telling people to use the search if I already know the answer or where to quickly find it. 

It is just as quick to help them on their way and much friendlier for the community. 

I've been places where you would almost be banned if you'd open a topic without providing a history of your related searches.  :mellow:

I have no clue what Joe Boss Red Seven is talking about....?

Could be my fault though. English is only a foreign language to me.

Helping Lazy people is not worth our time.

:)

I've never had much truck with telling people to use the search if I already know the answer or where to quickly find it. 

It is just as quick to help them on their way and much friendlier for the community. 

I've been places where you would almost be banned if you'd open a topic without providing a history of your related searches.  :mellow:

You know i do not mind helping regulares here when there is something challenging. But the drive by stuff has been off my radar for a long time now.

;)