Sign in to follow this  
dewbie420

Today's Article for The Dunwich Legacy gave me chills...

It's great to see two more of my usual Arkham characters in a set this early! Rex and Jenny. I love the fact that Rex wants to set up favorable failed tests (i.e. tests where you lose little to nothing) and that Jenny is going rogue.

Wow so my avatar is of a character in Arkham :D I didn't expect the artwork from any Files game to be recycled for this game. Also I am really into Jim I can't wait to buy all the Dunwich sets they look so much fun. An illegal gambling den with a magical mafia(just a guess..) a trip to a school and now a break in to a cursed museum and a eldritch runaway train xD WOW Arkham is pretty sweet. 

without spoiling to much: at one point in the campaign each investigator has to draw a new madness weaknes card and add it to his/hers hand. Both Roland and Wendy drew the same ones as the one in their starting decks. Wich thematicaly meant their mental conditions worsened. Wich I found amazing!

without spoiling to much: at one point in the campaign each investigator has to draw a new madness weaknes card and add it to his/hers hand. Both Roland and Wendy drew the same ones as the one in their starting decks. Wich thematicaly meant their mental conditions worsened. Wich I found amazing!

Well that's just mean o.O

I thought the basic weakness deck was only 1 of each card, regardless of how many core sets you have. It should be impossible to draw the same weakness again.

It's not, since a few weaknesses (Paranoia and Amnesia) have two copies in the basic weakness pool.