Sign in to follow this  
Master Fwiffo

Show Us Your Set!

Let's be frank. FFG puts out wonderful products with awful awful packaging. So with an amazing game like any Arkham game, I find it necessary to trick out my set!

Putting it all together is a fun and creative side project that always leaves me happier with setup and storage of my games (I have separate suitcases for Arkham Horror and Eldritch Horror, and two sinister boxes for Elder Sign and Mansions of Madness). So what's your storage solution and setup look like?

I've yet to decide on a box, but right now I'm super happy with my token storage. Take a look!

post-161385-0-31744800-1479130784_thumb.jpg

The token boxes were 99cents at Hobby Lobby and the token bag I bought separate. The little deck packets I made myself from a template a friend gave me and hold the various villain and scenario sets. Now I need to find some deck boxes...

This was my setup before starting my first game.

post-225939-0-74524200-1479225620_thumb.jpg

The dice bag is from The Others (arrived yesterday shortly before Arkham did) - was the most appropriate thing I could find. I've also been using the action counters from The Others (I have extra tokens) to track my actions.

I'm currently keeping the player cards (sleeved) in deck boxes, and the scenario cards in the bags. Really wish the game came in a standard sized box so the cards can be stored properly.

I'm currently keeping the player cards (sleeved) in deck boxes, and the scenario cards in the bags. Really wish the game came 

All the shops near me sold out or didn't receive any yet... still lookin'. But I'll be back to post a pic when I get my box.  :)

EDITS:

Update- MOX Boarding House in Bellevue, WA is holding their last copy for me right now...  :D

Update- Poppin' tokens!

OsWliWEl.jpg

My "Tentacles" Bag by FFG is coming in the mail this week- so my other "Chaos" bag will do until then.

Edited by dewbie420

Almost forgot to post this!

The original template was made by my friend Norsehound who actually has an account here.  I modified it for the generic Arkham LCG Template:

https://postimg.org/image/560mf71a5/

Simply print and cut, and I recommend folding with the cards in place (to adapt to your sleeve size - they're originally sized for FFG sleeves), then seal the back with two pieces of tape and you're good to go.

I hand drew and lettered the symbols and set titles above the tentacles.  Then there's actually space down in the bottom corners (I didn't intend it this way but it worked out well) where you can add in the set icon and number of cards in each set.  Final product should look like this:

https://postimg.org/image/aiuc47hgr/

Have fun guys!  It's a nice and easy project with great results.