Oloh

Master Product & Promo List

Last Updated 05-11-2017 (Added Promos Section)

Released

Wave 0 - Initial Release (April 13, 2017)
RWM01 - RuneWars: The Miniatures Game (Core Set) (LINK)
RWM02 - RuneWars: The Miniatures Game Dice Pack (LINK)

Announced

Wave 1 (May 18, 2017)
RWM03 - Oathsworn Cavalry Expansion (LINK) - Shipping Now!
RWM05 - Daqan Infantry Command Expansion (LINK- Shipping Now!
RWM08 - Reanimate Archers Expansion (LINK) - Shipping Now!
RWM10 - Waiqar Infantry Command Expansion (LINK) - Shipping Now!

Wave 2
RWM04 - Rune Golems Expansion (LINK) - On the Boat as of 5/5/2017 (estimated Q2, 2017)
RWM06 - Lord Hawthorne Hero Expansion (LINK) - On the Boat as of 5/5/2017 (estimated Q2, 2017)
RWM07 - Spearmen Expansion (LINK) - On the Boat as of 5/5/2017 (estimated Q2, 2017)
RWM09 - Carrion Lancers Unit Expansion (LINK) - On the Boat as of 5/5/2017 (estimated Q2, 2017)
RWM11 - Ankaur Maro Hero Expansion (LINK) - On the Boat as of 5/5/2017 (estimated Q2, 2017)
RWM12 - Reanimates Expansion (LINK) - On the Boat as of 5/5/2017 (estimated Q2, 2017)

Wave 3
RWM13 - Essentials Pack (LINK) - At the Printer as of 5/8/2017 (estimated Q3, 2017)
RWM14 - Latari Elves Expansion Pack (LINK) - At the Printer as of 5/8/2017 (estimated Q3, 2017)

Wave 4
RWM15 - Latari Elves Infantry Command Unit Upgrade Expansion (LINK) - In Development as of 4/28/2017 (estimated Q3, 2017)
RWM16 - Deepwood Archers Unit Expansion (LINK) - In Development as of 4/21/2017 (estimated Q3, 2017)
RWM17 - Leonx Riders Unit Expansion (LINK) - In Development as of 4/21/2017 (estimated Q3, 2017)
RWM18 - Aymhelin Scion Unit Expansion (LINK) - In Development as of 4/21/2017 (estimated Q3, 2017)
RWM19 - Maegan Cyndewin (LINK) - In Development as of 4/28/2017 (estimated Q3, 2017)
RWM20 - Heavy Crossbowmen (LINK) - In Development as of 5/8/2017 (estimated Q3, 2017)

Rumored

RWM?? - Uthuk Y'llan Expansion - Revealed on Release Poster 
16403416_1812433129030337_33479075178473

RWM?? - Kyndrithul - Revealed in the Army Painter Waiqar Painting Guide, page 15. 
3DkKUs4.png

Promos

Launch Adventure

• Kari Wraithstalker Extended Art Card
  • Ardus Ix'Erebus Extended Art Card
  • Skirmish Deployment Card
  • Launch Adventure Campaign Card

XsCZdWS.jpg

Edited by Oloh

Master-level painting of course, but anyway the models look awesome. They look like Warcraft 3 high-res models in the campaigns menu.

Do anyone know if they are plastic or resin?

Edited by Nevetz

Curious about that as well.  What is the overall quality?  I assume worse than Games Workshop plastics, but how about compared to Malifaux/Warmachine, etc?

If it is going to be worse than Games Workshop models then it is also going to be worse than Malifaux miniatures because their plastic miniatures are as good if not even better than GW miniatures, that is if we are talking about the qualityof the miniature/cast not the material it is made of, if it is about the material I'm not a big fan of Privateer Press's plastic.

Love the slightly blocky look, does remind me of Warcraft 3! The slightly exaggerated details are going to make them look awesome on the tabletop.

On a different note: I hope they have made the base slots for the trays able to accommodate some varying size bases, possibly square  ;)

If my friends can use some of their existing models to play without too much trouble it will be so much easier to get them into this.

It certainly looks like him.  I will update.  I believe the undying hero is Vorakesh as well, so ill update that also.

I believe (but am not actually sure) that the mage is Master Thorne. For the Daqan Lords

I believe (but am not actually sure) that the mage is Master Thorne. For the Daqan Lords

I noted Master Thorne as a possibility.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was Leoric of the book, based on the scrolls and lack of head markings, however FFG could be intentionally vague with their paint choice not to mention I am not familiar with the timeline of the universe.

I absolutely abhor PVC(IA material) for table top miniature use. I'm hoping the casting quality is something they take seriously. The material is one thing that could harm this game. Tabletop wargamers tend to steer clear of it, I do. I remain cautiously optimistic.

Yes it is. It's why I've never purchased WoK, have stopped purchasing new releases by PP and no longer support Mantic. I can't stand the stuff for tabletop wargames.

I got the frst Deadzone Starter and miniatures from the WoK Kickstarter and the miniatures themselve are great but yes sadly material is strange especially when using a knife to clean mold lines it feels strange, but i still like my Hadross and Tekness miniatures.

The WoK minis are fantastic. You can tell former Rackham employees were involved in their creation. All that PVC though.

Back on topic, has anybody heard anything about the potential for warmachines? Are they even prevalent in the Runebound universe?

Edited by Feldwebel_Francis

The WoK minis are fantastic. You can tell former Rackham employees were involved in their creation. All that PVC though.

Back on topic, has anybody heard anything about the potential for warmachines? Are they even prevalent in the Runebound universe?

Define warmachines. We have an upgrade that looks like a ballista so if that's the kind you are talking about then I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. If you are talking about mechs however I haven't seen any yet and as this is a fantasy setting and not a steampunk one I'd say no.

Daqan has siege engine units in the Runewars board game. Hopefully they will be added to the miniature game eventually.