Sign in to follow this  
masterslayer321a

Name and Species

Help me out here I'm making a group that will sort of be my players rivals and not sure what I want their name or species to be the first will be a Bounty Hunter of some sort and the second will be a Scientist/Healer.

Any ideas would be appreciated regardless of what they are even if you just throw something out cause you think its really dumb and stupid my players would probably enjoy it anyway.

Each of my PCS have a personal nemesis or 2 or more. So take someone from one of your player's backstory/obligation and flesh that out. And sometimes when I need inspiration I look through my wotc minis, i've spent well over $1000 (probably between $1500 and $2000) on them since about 2005 so I have quite a few. Other times I will buy minis to match specific PCs or NPCs so it goes both ways. We play about once every two months so I pull out all the stops, I probably spend 1 day of prep for every hour of at the table time.

Tallin Proko, Quarren gunslinger. Once killed a man for snoring too loudly. Depending on the system, he could be hunting, or hunted himself.

Tarsus the Zookeeper. Klatooinian big-game hunter... and hunter of the most dangerous game.

SM-L8 and NI-L8. Twin droid "brothers." SM-L8 is the clever one, the scientist. Wanted in 4 systems for unlawful medical experimentation on biological beings. NI-L8 is the quick one, the hunter. Also wanted in several systems on charges of abduction, murder, and unlicensed bounty hunting.

Kyrnesh, Elom Bounty Hunter, Cybertech, and Brother of Ganks. Basically an almost fully cybernetic Elom who joined up with a murder of Ganks at a Hutt Kajadic "request", eventually taking up thier culture, becoming a skilled cybersmith and setting himself as not just the Beta of that murder but as thier kin. He now upgrades and hunts alongside his new family, zealously defending them at all costs.

Kyrnesh, Elom Bounty Hunter, Cybertech, and Brother of Ganks. Basically an almost fully cybernetic Elom who joined up with a murder of Ganks at a Hutt Kajadic "request", eventually taking up thier culture, becoming a skilled cybersmith and setting himself as not just the Beta of that murder but as thier kin. He now upgrades and hunts alongside his new family, zealously defending them at all costs.

"Brother of Ganks"

I approve of this title. Consider it ganked.