MajorJuggler

2016/2017 Regionals Season Results

Finals in San Diego, Dengaroo vs Palp-defenders.

...and Dengaroo won.

:mellow:

Who is this Palp-Defender player, that I may slap him upside the head for such incompetence?

(only partially joking. I seriously do not understand how you lose that matchup...)

Easy, you fire at Dengar while in his arc = game over. :P

There are actually people out there silly enough to still do that?

(not joking at all on that one)

Afraid so, there are also people that insist on jousting against Crackswarms and Defenders, etc.

I ran the Tarn/Braylenn/WSP list in San Diego and was 8th in Swiss, but lost the first round of the top-16 cut. As I recall, the other top 15 included:

4-TLT (first after Swiss and out in round 1 of the cut)

Miranda plus 2 TLT, top 4

Denagroo, won,

2 Palpatine Defenders lists, one runner up, one top 8

Palp, Wampa , OL, Inquisitor, top 8

RAC, Inquisitor, Ryad (?), top 8

Ryad, Inquisitor, OL, 15th after swiss,top 16

Falcon/Jake, top 8

Rey/Nora, 9th after swiss, top 4

Palp, Soontir, Maerek,7th after swiss, top 16

A triple defenders list of some kind, top 16

I cannot remember the others.

Do you know if the lists are posted somewhere? Im curious about the Rey/Norra list. 

I ran the Tarn/Braylenn/WSP list in San Diego and was 8th in Swiss, but lost the first round of the top-16 cut. As I recall, the other top 15 included:

Denagroo, won,

Falcon/Jake, top 8

Do you know if the lists are posted somewhere? Im curious about the Rey/Norra list. 

Some are on List Juggler http://lists.starwarsclubhouse.com/get_tourney_details?tourney_id=2306

Denagroo, won,

Falcon/Jake, top 8

http://lists.starwarsclubhouse.com/get_tourney_details?tourney_id=2306

Rey Nora list isn't there yet but I know it has these upgrades, just don't know the last 4 points

Test (96)

Rey (57) - YT-1300

Expert Handling (2), Finn (5), Kanan Jarrus (3), Millennium Falcon (1), Smuggling Compartment (0), Inertial Dampeners (1)

Norra Wexley (39) - ARC-170

Push The Limit (3), C-3PO (3), R2-D2 (4), Alliance Overhaul (0)

Denagroo, won,

Falcon/Jake, top 8

Rey Nora list isn't there yet but I know it has these upgrades, just don't know the last 4 points

Test (96)

Rey (57) - YT-1300

Expert Handling (2), Finn (5), Kanan Jarrus (3), Millennium Falcon (1), Smuggling Compartment (0), Inertial Dampeners (1)

Norra Wexley (39) - ARC-170

Push The Limit (3), C-3PO (3), R2-D2 (4), Alliance Overhaul (0)

He had VT on Nora and APL on Rey Edited by balindamood

Am I reading the SoCal regionals results correctly? 4x Rookie Pilot with Shield upgrade took second place?!? That is awesome.

I am wondering why not something like Targeting Astromech + Integrated astromech + Flechette Torps, or something along those lines, but hey mad props none the less!

Am I reading the SoCal regionals results correctly? 4x Rookie Pilot with Shield upgrade took second place?!? That is awesome.

I am wondering why not something like Targeting Astromech + Integrated astromech + Flechette Torps, or something along those lines, but hey mad props none the less!

Given that Ryan Farmer apparently made the cut with 6 HWKs... I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Given that Ryan Farmer apparently made the cut with 6 HWKs... I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Haha, good call.

Also check 7th o.O

I think list juggler has been fixed except for Ryan Farmer's list. I do not recall what upgrades he had on Maerek, so I have not put it in. He was running targeting computer-Fel and the standard Palp shuttle though.

I will also note that List Juggler will not allow for the second Modification slot for Smugglers Compartment. The #9 seed also had APL on Rey which is why it shows as 98 points.

Edited by balindamood

I think list juggler has been fixed except for Ryan Farmer's list. I do not recall what upgrades he had on Maerek, so I have not put it in. He was running targeting computer-Fel and the standard Palp shuttle though.

I will also note that List Juggler will not allow for the second Modification slot for Smugglers Compartment. The #9 seed also had APL on Rey which is why it shows as 98 points.

I sent this bug to sozin, he has already fixed it. You can update #9 now.

No Wave 9 ships at all but HOTR? Strange days

Edited by IG88E

Everyone here at Red Die Squadron is super excited by our girl Jade's round one, 100-0 victory!

After going up against that nightmarish K-wing list of her's for the past few months I can't wait to see how she does when matched up with some of those Heavers and Duncans today.

Edited by Radarman5

Everyone here at Red Die Squadron is super excited by our girl Jade's round one, 100-0 victory!

After going up against that nightmarish K-wing list of her's for the past few months I can't wait to see how she does when matched up with some of those Heavers and Duncans today.

I played her in round three - it was brutal list to fly against and Jade definitely flies it well.  I ended up winning with just a few hull left on Manaroo.