Sign in to follow this  
Mike Broadbent

My painted collection of Anima figures

Very nice figures!  Quality tabletop fare.  aplauso.gif

I particularly like Saint Astrega.  A lovely vibrant green.  Very pretty.

Waht paints / techniques do you use?

There looks like a fair bit of colour washing on some of the figs...

A few of my historical figs can be found here, http://vidzup.com/forum/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=album;id=1 which as you can see are put to shame by yours! happy.gif

Thanks guys!

Nice work on those historicals Luddite. Heraldry and me don't mix!aplauso.gif

The Saint Astreaga figure is a complete sculpt; I made her from scratch using a wire armature and grey putty. I saw the artwork on another Anima site and decided that I had to have that figure right now. Of course, by the time I had finished her Cypher/FFG had the "official" figure out and I also have one of those, but you know what? I prefer mine!happy.gif Remember that my day job is sculpting figures for war gaming; so if you are reading this Cypher...........gran_risa.gif

Mike

Thanks Bexley, I was pleased how it turned out. I am working on another at the moment but time is a little pressed.

Luddite; I mostly use Vellejo paint and Rowney inks, in fact the Shinigami Ayl figure is primed with white primer and then "stained" with ink washes, the only paint on that figure is on the base.

Mike

Mike Broadbent said:

The Saint Astreaga figure is a complete sculpt; I made her from scratch using a wire armature and grey putty. I saw the artwork on another Anima site and decided that I had to have that figure right now. Of course, by the time I had finished her Cypher/FFG had the "official" figure out and I also have one of those, but you know what? I prefer mine!happy.gif Remember that my day job is sculpting figures for war gaming; so if you are reading this Cypher...........gran_risa.gif

Mike

This is really nice - one of my favorites.  Well done!!

AJC