Sign in to follow this  
ViscerothSWG

Peddle your influence here: What card should the Worlds Winner create?

More single use cards would certainly rock.  I'd like to see a crew that can give the EPT, so that you can potentially get a Lambda Shuttle to perform a Barrel Roll some day... 

I'd also like Starkiller, even if he doesn't do anything it'd be fun to have him.   a zero point crew that does nothing, but give him great art! 

The title that gives (nearly) all the named pilots without an Elite that need one, an elite of course!

Top of Class (unique, 0 point title, small ship only)

Your upgrade bar gains 1 <elite> upgrade icon. You may not equip this if you have an <elite> upgrade icon unless that <elite> upgrade icon comes from a title. You may equip a second title.

You may not equip this card if your base squad point cost is 29 or higher or if your pilot skill is 4 or lower.

Edited by Kdubb

Two ideas:
1. (Stolen from a mock-up on Reddit) Auto-Tracking Cannon. Cannon (duh.) Range 1-3, attack power 2. 'When attacking from range 1-2, roll one additional attack die. Ships attacked by this can only modify dice with focus tokens.'

2. Naturally Gifted. 2 pts. 'Unique. Increase your pilot skill by 2. You may equip a second ept that costs 2 or less. You may only equip this if your pilot skill is 7 or less. You may not equip other epts that raise your pilot skill.'

EDIT: Bonus!

3. Something to let big rebel ships equip astromechs. Terribly op, but cool nonetheless.

Edited by StriderZessei

"Darth Bane's Influence"

Imperial Only. 

While you have only two ships on the board, the Cloak action is added to your action bar.

EPT Slot. 4 Points.

I definitely agree that we need a 4 point EPT that's actually worth it!

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Crew, 3 Points

When the ship with Obi Wan Kenobi as Crewmember is destroyed, choose another allied ship. Until the end of the game the chosen ship gains a free focus token

at the start of the combat phase.

And I also agree that we need an Obi-Wan, although the tactics that would be employed with this card make me think this would be a better ability for Bothan spies! (Many Bothans died to bring us these focus tokens)

I want to see a card like this:

Self-Destruct

Modification

At the start of the combat phase, if you are touching an enemy ship, you may perform an attack against that ship with your primary weapon and each of your secondary weapons, ignoring attack headers, firing arcs, and range restrictions. Then drop all of your equipped bomb upgrades. Your ship is then destroyed.

Cost 5

I'd love to see this on a TIE Punisher!

I want a way to reroll green dice. Call it Dogfighter or Aerial Acrobatics or something similar, an EPT:

When defending you may always reroll one defense die. If not stressed and your PS+agility is greater then the attackers PS+agility then you can reroll up to two defense dice. 1 point sounds about right, maybe 2.

Edited by Shot in the Dark

Fire Everything!

EPT 2-3 pts

You may choose to fire multiple or up to all secondary weapons in your combat phase. For each extra secondary weapon fired past the first, you cannot attack for that many rounds following the usage of this card. 

Wording could probably be better on the second half. 

EPT: 2 or 3 pts

When attacking, if the defender is stressed, you may reroll as many attack dice as they have stress.

EPT: 1 pt

When attacking, if the defender is stressed, roll one more attack die. at the end phase of the round discard this card.

Edit: Scyk title: Light Scyk 0pts

You may equipe a (cannon), (missle), or (torpedo) that is 3 pts or less.

Edited by Artjunkie

Doomsday device - illicit - 4 points

At the start of combat you may discard this card. If you do, roll 1 attack die for each shield and hull you have remaining. Each other ship at range 1-2 suffers 1 damage for each (boom) or (kaboom) you roll. Remove your ship from the game.

Edited by nigeltastic

At the start of combat you may discard this card. If you do, roll 1 attack die for each shield and hull you have remaining. Each other ship at range 1-2 suffers 1 damage for each (boom) or (kaboom) you roll. Remove your ship from the game.

I don't even play X-Wing, and I forsee New Han + Illicit Cargo + Doomsday being a hell of a First Turn Bomb.

I don't even play X-Wing, and I forsee New Han + Illicit Cargo + Doomsday being a hell of a First Turn Bomb.

Yeah man, bring the alpha strike back to the rebels.

Yeah man, bring the alpha strike back to the rebels.

LRS Miranda, man

5 dice fully modified homing missiles right where the opponent doesn't want it

A greedo pilot card for scum firespray. No EPT, PS 6. Ability should be something like, when you destroy a pilot of equal or higher pilot skill, discard all damage cards.