Sign in to follow this  
ViscerothSWG

Peddle your influence here: What card should the Worlds Winner create?

I want a way to reroll green dice. Call it Dogfighter or Aerial Acrobatics or something similar, an EPT:

When defending you may always reroll one defense die. If not stressed and your PS+agility is greater then the attackers PS+agility then you can reroll up to two defense dice. 1 point sounds about right, maybe 2.

"Not a Scratch"

EPT 4pts

When defending, if you roll 2 or more blank results, you must immediately reroll all your dice.

This saves from blanking out, also saves from Zuckuss shenanigans, as you can get two blanks, reroll your dice, then he cant make you reroll your new results. But, if you have an evade and two blanks, and it saved you from dying, well you MUST reroll your dice, so you might zuckuss yourself. Would be great on 2agi ships without autothrusters.

We really need something to bring X-Wings back into the game!

Even the T-70 seems to be outperformed by now..... they simply can't bring enough damage anymore, but they get hurt and die rather quickly.

We really need something to bring X-Wings back into the game!

Even the T-70 seems to be outperformed by now..... they simply can't bring enough damage anymore, but they get hurt and die rather quickly.

"Anymore"?

everyone but regen Poe was pretty demonstrably underpowered

The title that gives (nearly) all the named pilots without an Elite that need one, an elite of course!

Top of Class (unique, 0 point title, small ship only)

Your upgrade bar gains 1 <elite> upgrade icon. You may not equip this if you have an <elite> upgrade icon unless that <elite> upgrade icon comes from a title. You may equip a second title.

You may not equip this card if your base squad point cost is 29 or higher or if your pilot skill is 4 or lower.

Why the 29 pt cap and only small ship? I would not mind giving one to Krassus, Stridan, Emon (Yes please), Sabine, Eval or Razzi... 

Edited by Calibri Garamond

The title that gives (nearly) all the named pilots without an Elite that need one, an elite of course!

Your upgrade bar gains 1 <elite> upgrade icon. You may not equip this if you have an <elite> upgrade icon unless that <elite> upgrade icon comes from a title. You may equip a second title.

You may not equip this card if your base squad point cost is 29 or higher or if your pilot skill is 4 or lower.

Why the 29 pt cap and only small ship? I would not mind giving one to Krassus, Stridan, Emon (Yes please), Sabine, Eval or Razzi... 

29 point is for Miranda most specifically, and small ship only is to keep it off Palp mobiles. 

29 point is for Miranda most specifically, and small ship only is to keep it off Palp mobiles. 

Yeah. I missed Miranda and for some reason the shuttle.. That makes sense :)

I still would like to see most of the listed pilots get an ept... Emon especially. Maybe another  title for large base ships, but reverse the costing so it starts at a minimum of 25 pts base cost. That way, if you would like to play a palp lambda with ept you need to buy jendon or Kagi. 

Modification- Additional Thrusters, 2 points, small ship only, dual card

Side 1: you may use the one turn template when boosting

Side 2: you may use the one bank template while barrel rolling

Blue Ace and Lt. Lorrir's abilities are too **** cool to go to waste on such middling pilots. It would also give another option for pilots like Vader to take in place of EU.

Other Idea:

Manaroo Crew: 0 points, Scum only. You may equip a copy of Attanni mindlink to your ship, it does not use your EPT slot if you have one.

Way of getting mindlink on to ships that don't have an EPT.

Edited by DarkArk

Anti Personnel Missile 

3 points 

Torpedo or Missile 

3 attack 

range 2 - 3 

If a damage card is dealt to the opponent ( hit or crit) 

then 

If no crew are on board the ship add one hit result

or 

If there are crew on board attacker choose one to be discarded. 

After losing some more Interceptors against the Falcon in a match against my son, I would really like to see the equivalent of Target Lock for attacks but it gets used for defensive dice. "Evasive Maneuvers" upgrade as an elite talent slot maybe? I have wanted some sort of upgrade that lets me re-roll my defensive dice, just like target locks do.

(Edit: Additional content added)

Edited by SlaveofChrist

Jabba the Hutt

Unique

Scum Only

[Crew][Crew]

10 pts

Action: You may assign the "Bounty" condition card to an enemy ship.

Bounty

Unique

While this condition is assigned, you may not remove stress tokens from your ship.

If the ship carrying "Jabba the Hutt" is destroyed, you may discard this condition card.

Edited by Nickel

Generic 0-point astromech. When attacking or defending, you may roll an additional die. If you do, you must cancel 1 result during compare results step.

Boosts your accuracy and defence, without boosting your potential damage, and as a bonus, enables integrated astro.

I'm somewhat startled by the number of likes this post as received! Figured I should state that I'd be totally cool with it if anybody actually used this idea! In fact, I'd be honored! (I'm sure Paul Heaver will run out of good ideas EVENTUALLY, right?)

Ransomed Hostage - 1 crew slot - 4 points - Scum only - Unique

The ship equipped with this card may not be the target of an attack unless it is the last ship remaining for the ships player. This card is discarded when the equipped ship makes a attack. When this card is discarded all enemy ships in range 1 receive 2 stress tokens.

Useful and fits the theme. Use a hostage to get close, then execute them for shock factor as you open fire. Very scummy :ph34r:

I like this idea because we see/hear it in the movies:

"Angle Deflectors" Action:At the start of the combat phase, if you have 1 shield remaining, you may choose 1 enemy ship. When that ship declares you the target of attack, this round, you may add 1 Shield token on your pilot card. At the end of the round, if you have one remaining shield, remove 1 Shield token from your ship. 2 points. (Mod)

I don't think that the winner should create a "ship fix" for x-wing... but I would, if I won. So I could be the hero of the HWK!

Fresh Baked Crow

Title. HWK-290 Only.

Increase your Attack value by 1. Your Upgrade bar gains the [illicit] icon. too, why not?

3 points.

I think I would want something that helps keep tycho and other 2 hull ships relevant vs damage that goes through shields

Something like

Ablative armour

Modification

You may equip other modifications in addition to this card

Ships with 2 hull or less only

The 1st time you would be dealt a damage card each round, if you still have any shield tokens remaining ignore that damage

Maybe 3 points