Boba Rick

What Are You Most Terrified to Face?

Probably well-flown Bomber K-Wings.  They're so unusual and so effective when done well that it's really difficult to practice against them unless someone experienced with them flies them against you, and that's only really happened to me at tournaments...

1. Two VCXs and a Y. Most of my preferred lists struggle to put enough damage out quickly enough for this matchup.

2. Dash & Ghost. Much easier than above, but a competent Dash player is always a pain, especially now that I've been using lower PS ships. 

3. Quad TLTs. It's just not an enjoyable match, ever.

4. Swarms. I don't struggle especially vs. swarms, but I find that they promote unintentional slow playing, which I honestly don't think is fair. Against "fast" swarm players, they're some of the most fun I've had, but that's not generally the kind of swarm player I run into.

Anything else, it comes down to the pilot across the table, far more than the list. I never like my chances when setting up across the table from MajorJuggler, for example (even if the overall experience is good!).

I get nervous about the matchup at every table I play at...except when it's Defenders. For some reason, the builds I like to fly all seem to do well against Defenders, especially x7's. Everything else, I get really nervous.

I wouldn't say terrified, but I'm definitely the least enthusiastic facing Biggs. I just don't enjoy the forced focus firing element. That reason is why I intentionally avoid adding him to my lists.

Edited by Arttemis