Sign in to follow this  
BiggsIRL

Worlds Updates

We know WWPDSteve has the Crackolator list of TRCs, CrakenFlotilla and 8x YTs....

Yeah saw the FB post with a picture of his first round .... couldn't get the ... he's going to put a dagger into the side of that imperial fleet thought out of my mind .... sigh.

If anyone is able to grab fleet lists and pairings from today, I can add it into to this seasons Regionals data project.

We're getting some info on the San Antonio FB from our Bothans, I'll see what I can parse through when I get home tonight if I get a chance.

How badly has Steve mucked up here? Having to face one of Biggs/JJ in the next round....

These are all excellent players. I wouldn't give any one of them an edge over the other. Although maybe I would JJ cuz Bacta the Future runs deep.

Top table is ywing swarm vs 4x cr90s with 8 yt2400s. Nice open-map brawl. Stephen Skyshufflerdude frlm IFF podcast vs BiggsIRL?

I watched 20 minutes of the 8 Gozanti w8th bombers list and the entire map is covered with ships and squads. They barely completed 1/2 turn while I watched.

All my childhood armada heroes just downstairs duking it out and I'm in bed with a fever I caught from my toddler.... gahhhh... at least seinfeld is on

I feel for you bro. Hope you are slated for tomorrow and make a full and markedly fast recovery.