Oloh

Images, Icons, Fonts and Random Information

I am trying to put together a list of random imagery from the game together as a resource.  I'll keep adding as I create/come across these.

Tray Formation Icons

These have been formatted to be stackable, with a 1 pixel inner and outer white border, no anti-alias to be easy for website use.  Included are all permitted formations for all known units.

Solo: WngGpEG.png

Two Tray: IbbszxI.png

Four Tray: YjwGJ7V.png

Six Tray Calvary: TbGS9fR.png

Six Tray Infantry: 7D4zxSq.png

Nine Tray: PndhIpA.png

Twelve Tray: 30i9Won.png

Upgrade Icons

These are normalized for height at 20 pixels.  The Heroes seem to have two unique upgrade icons, but I can't find a good enough picture of them to photoshop it.

Musician: qXxdGkv.png

Banner: 7fHFese.png

Leader: QVmLpvu.png

Symbol: 6D0ANuN.png

Siege: cDiDvQJ.png

Armor: rpeNTTp.png

Fonts

The initial letter for all units seems to be a custom outlined version of the "Vinque" font, downloadable for free HERE.

Remainder of the letter unknown at this point.  If anyone has tips on the remainder of the letter or a "celticized" version of the Vinque font, let me know.

Heraldry

Daqan Lords

urfHrSQ.png

Waiqar the Undying

QmmfWF5.png

Uthuk

cQN8lkz.png

Latari Elves

o9fZb94.png

Edited by Oloh

Note that Waiqar's icon and the Daqan Lords' icon has changed. Check out the BattleLore symbols for Daqan and compare it to the symbol used for RuneWars.

rwm01_front-line-rune-golem.pngBT01_Card_UnitRef-10.png

Look at the icon in the lower left of the RuneWars card compared to the symbol in the upper left of the BattleLore card.

Note that Waiqar's icon and the Daqan Lords' icon has changed. Check out the BattleLore symbols for Daqan and compare it to the symbol used for RuneWars.

Look at the icon in the lower left of the RuneWars card compared to the symbol in the upper left of the BattleLore card.

they look the same to me.

They are slightly different, the coloured parts of shield on the Roc Warrior card are split by a "cross" and on the Runewars card the blue areas do not touch the crown, they are curved. Took myself quite a while to notice that.

They are slightly different, the coloured parts of shield on the Roc Warrior card are split by a "cross" and on the Runewars card the blue areas do not touch the crown, they are curved. Took myself quite a while to notice that.

That design choice is do to it being b/w if it was in color they wouldn't have to curve the lines.

Yes. They ARE the same. That's the point. But compare that to the heraldry section in the original post. Those faction symbols are the old ones used for Runewars and Rune Age. I was trying to illustrate the point that RuneWars is now using the updated faction symbols used in BattleLore rather than the original faction symbol that was used in Runewars.

In particular, Waiqar's symbol has lost the skeleton and hands and just uses the symbol in the middle of the old one. See the symbol used for the Undead in BattleLore and compare it to the Waiqar symbol above. I'm just saying that if people are going to use faction symbols for customs and such, they should use the new symbols, rather than the old ones.

bt08_reanimatescard.png