Sign in to follow this  
Emirikol

Tell us your party make-up

Our austrian group, we played one session.

- Human Bailiff (m)

- Human Pitfighter (m)

- Human Grey Wizard (m)

- Dwarf Barber-Surgeon (w)

- Dwarf Ratcatcher (m)

Party Sheet: Hounds of Glory

We're a Band of Mercenaries, and we have a Reiklander Mercenary, a dwarven Hunter and Grey Wizard apprentice.

Off-topic: Do you notice a tendency for Grey Order being the most popular? Grey Wizards - unite! Let's share our stories and pranks! Are you making your mates' lives miserable enough?

All human party of 3. Zealot, Rogue, Pit Fighter.

First thing both Zealot and Rogue did with their XP was learn Weapon Skill, even though it was out-of-class for them.

Reiklander Soldier

Reiklander Celestial Wizard

Reiklander Agent

Dwarf Trollslayer

Dwarf Hunter

Woodelf Waywatcher

High Elf Gambler

Yeah, it's a pretty big party. 

My group is a weird one:

~ witty and suspicious to anything human commoner, always looking for a way to get around problems

~ human grey wizard apprentice with unhealthy interest in the Ruinous Powers

~ knowledgeable human student, on a quest to collect money for his next semester

~ rich human priest of Shalya with noble origins who get terrified by any acts of violence

~ young dwarf fighter, tired of being a guard and willing to jump where the action is

And I've prepared a Troll Slayer which may join them every now and then - just to balance thing a bit when tough battles are inevitable.

I'm now thinking of a group of nemesis characters who could get in their way or race them for some tasks ...

Reikland Agent- Auto Dufay (Social/Stealth/Leader)

Reikland Mercenary- Dirk Scabbard (Combat-Range and Melee)

Reikland Student- Ambros (forget last name) (Folklore/Education)

High Elf Gambler- Ellarion Fayleaf (Social/Stealth/Combat-Melee)

Out troupe currently consists of:

Dwarf soldier. Fairly combat oriented with a big focus on defence. Spending most exp on non-combat skills though.

Human Wizards apprentice. Bright wizard, reckless to the extreme. Good balance of skills.

The last player haven't joined yet, as he haven't had time.

High Elf Swordmaster

Wood Elf Thief

Human Burgher

Human Mercenary

Ask them to take down a mob of Orcs, it's done in seconds. Ask them to subtly investigate,  the Burgher despairs as the others stuff it up.

Dwarf Troll Slayer - Obadash something or other; Melee Monster (Reckless Cleave w a 5 Str); Played by my 16 yr old nephew. Kid is super smart, learning Chinese, taking college classes, loves RPing. Making horrible game decisions, like beating the stable hands for smirking at him ("what, what?? Its my character!")

Human Soldier - Robert Killjoy; Sword and Board; Played by my 15 yr old nephew. This kid is a truant, started smoking, has never been into RPG's. Most surprisingly making the best game decisions. Acting very level headed, developing character traits, getting into story and having a good time.

Human Scout - Maximillian; Ranged Combat and Stealth; Played by my 11 yr old son; My boy has been trying to get me to RP with him for about 8 years. After several bad attempts that all fizzled out I think the new War Hammer is finally the game that is engaging enough to keep us around the table on a regular basis. He is very happy.

I also have a 6 yr old girl that sits at the table often proclaiming her boredom accept of course when "her" character makes an appearance (a very nice and pretty Priestess of Shallya, Violet)

The characters were randomly determined (roll for race and choose between 3 randomly chosen professions).

4 sessions in. Lots of fun so far. Crazy kids make crazy random actions. Very entertaining to GM.

I know what you mean by crazy random actions, I used to GM games with my friends at school and because I established that reserection was "comman cheep" players tried any way of faster travel by catapulting/fireballing themselves to towns and then being rez'ed for a trivial fee.