Sign in to follow this  
TitaniumChopstick

Poll: Worst Looking Ship in X-Wing

Thanks for all the votes so far guys! I'm definitely going to have a fun time tallying them all up in a few days lol... Just skimming through the pages, it seems the K-Wing is starting to catch up to the Punisher, which was initially ahead of the pack by a country mile.

Edited by TitaniumChopstick

Anyone going to suggest some new topics? I'll do all of the suggested ones eventually, provided they are relevant. It's first-come first-served, so first person to suggest one will have their topic be the next poll I do! :)

if you really want to throw the forums for a curveball, "most hated upgrade card"

probably palp but PGS is no longer with us so who knows

Anyone going to suggest some new topics? I'll do all of the suggested ones eventually, provided they are relevant. It's first-come first-served, so first person to suggest one will have their topic be the next poll I do! :)

if you really want to throw the forums for a curveball, "most hated upgrade card"

probably palp but PGS is no longer with us so who knows

I'll do it if you really want me to lol. I'm going to post the username of the person who suggested the topic in each new poll I do. If there are no objections, this will probably be the next poll.

Best and/or worst Alternate Art Card.
FGD beat you to the first one, but this will be the next one after that! :)

FGD beat you to the first one, but this will be the next one after that! :)
All good.

oh god this is a tough one

I like this better

hell, I'd object to my own to get this one up first. There are some hilariously awful alt arts to shift through :D

Edited by ficklegreendice

The Kihraxz -- but only because of the default paint scheme, which makes it look like separate pieces of plastic glued together like a cheap child's toy.

If the color doesn't matter, then the K-wing.

FWIW, I like the Scyk.

oh god this is a tough one

I like this better

hell, I'd object to my own to get this one up first. There are some hilariously awful alt arts to shift through :D

You're the one who suggested the first topic, so if you're cool with going 2nd so am I.

While I think some of the rebel ships are ugly as sin, they have that kind of "classic ugly" so I give 'em a pass and love them anyways.

I'm gonna through my vote in with the Aggressor, simply because to me it just looks like a weird, flying pair of toenail clippers.

K-wing. It's just so bad... sorry FGD.

And to add insult to injury, the model is so pathetic it just feels out of place with its poor detailing and horrible paintjob.

And don't get me started on the scale - looks almost like it's half the required size, do they put toddlers in those turrets!?