Sign in to follow this  
TitaniumChopstick

Poll: Worst Looking Ship in X-Wing

The TIE PUNISHER is SO UGLY that this shouldnt even be a contest.

Though I do agree that the Ywing scuplt of the turret is rather terrible as others have pointed out.

We can hope for a Rebel Veteran or Rogue One Ywing release with an actual turret on the ship!

Edited by knavelead

1- TIE Punisher (abomination)

2- Shadow Caster (Star Trek ship)

3- E-Wing (I can't like it)

4- Upsilon shuttle (stupid huge wings)

5- Ghost/Phantom (flying bricks)

6- Quadjumper (not particularly ugly, but why the hell they added this ship to the game?)

7- AC-170 (probably the best sculpted mini and painting in the game, but it looks too large on the small base and too much better painted than the X-Wing - besides, the original design is just awkward) 

Edited by Odanan

Has to be the E-Wing, the only time where they didn't chose a good sculpt for a fudgy ship and went with the ugliest idea imaginable. The K-Wing is an ugly design made beautiful in model form, as is the Punisher. But the E-Wing is nothing but a failiure.

Oh and the Star Viper is one of the best looking ships in X-Wing and fits well into the more exotic areas of Star Wars.

Edited by Admiral Deathrain

1. Ghost. While I do like the ship in Rebels, it just doesn't translate well as a model. Too clunky.

2. Shadow Caster. The design is just uninspired. Looks like something I could have come up with as a kid.

3. K-Wing. I do like the ship, but it just doesn't look Star-Wars-y.

Contrary to popular opinion, I do like the Starviper (especially if you place two of them next to each other), the Hounds Tooth and the Jumpmaster. Also, the Punisher looks intimidating as hell. Imagine four ordnance tubes staring you down in your brittle little X-Wing. Not so ridiculous now, is it?

I can't think of any Imperial ships that don't look awesome. Long live the Emperor and his design team! Hail!

Why so much hate for the Starviper?? Is one of the best to me! I mean, E wing is really ugly, with the Tie Punisher. How can you comparize those 2 ships with the Viper.

YV-666 is "ugly"..but I love it. First time that I saw it I'd yell "UTINI!"

Edited by Cerve

YV-666 is "ugly"..but I love it. First time that I saw it I'd yell "UTINI!"

yeah I agree, I love the YV-666 because it has that blocky no **** given aesthetic, which fits it. It's not like the E-Wing that is meant to be the top range sports car of fighters and looks blocky and goofy, or the Punisher which is just lazy, or the K-Wing which looks like 3 ships had an accident in a glue factory