Sign in to follow this  
dewbie420

Happy Halloween and a Blessed Samhain!

What are your plans for this evening?... it's gonna be wet & soggy in my town- probably no Trick 'r Treaters, so I may head to my LGS for X-wing night and give my candy out there. 

Have you seen this? ..the ultimate Star Wars Halloween House.

Edited by dewbie420

Being a Dj and musician on the goth/industrial scene means that haloween is pretty much bigger than NYE for our social events.

All the more gutting that this year i had to spend all the 'party' nights reviewing a cold war gets hot battle and running around a wood dressed as soviet infantry!  :(

I mean it was fun but i did miss the haloween parties this weekend.

Well, it will be a balmy 67 degrees F (19.4 C for you non-'mericans) tonight.  So, no heavy costumes will be out this year.  Darn this global warming!  I recall when the end of October was actually cool.  

Well, I'm a family guy and will be manning the door for candy.  I've got the bum ankle and can't walk around with my son anymore, which I actually miss quite a bit.   I love Halloween!  At least I have a good time with it at the front door.  The house is decorated and I'll pull out some spooky music or something.  

My teenage daughter is going to have a party at the house tonight for her marching band friends.  So, it shouldn't be crazy as they are good kids.  I'll be there, as well.  She's a good girl and I'm glad she'd rather be at the house and supervised then off at some crazy drinking party.  

My doctor let me borrow his car. Well I say "borrow" but...

Hung out out at my old family home, but there wasn't much to eat so I had to improvise.

Saw some kid getting bullied at school. Poor boy dropped his pumpkin. Kids these days are so cruel.

I visited my sisters grave at the cemetery.

I got me a mask and a knife.

Now all that's left to do is stalk some babysitters.

My Halloween started off with work, and then I rushed home to get the candy bowl ready for my son's school which does a trick or treat march through the town.  Had dinner and took the kids out for trick or treat round two and played some Pokemon Go while the kids ran to get their candy.  Will be settling down with the wife now that the kids are heading off to bed and catching up on some tv shows we are behind on.  It is our 9 year anniversary today!

Takin my kiddo trick or treating, and then partying like it's 1979.

Sweet, the year I was born! but why 1979?

Because that was when you could party your ass off and not worry about a **** thing. Plus, you know, funk. Gotta have that funk.