Sign in to follow this  
patox

¿Poe's Halloween-coloured Spaceship?

Now that Heroes of the Resistance is out and i have more T-70's than I'll ever need, why does Poe have a black-and-orange one? It's the exact inverted colours of the white and blue ones.

But more importantly, what T-70 was he flying when he landed on Jakku?

Was his ship in the shop and he was borrowing someone else's?

Did he not want to use his fancy black and orange one, because he was worried the First Order was following him and was going to blow it up with small arms fire?

Did he use someone else's blue and white ship because he worried that someone would recognize his black and orange ship and he was trying to go undercover?

Did the resistance give hime a pimped out black and orange ship as a reward for losing his ship, his secret contact, his droid and the map?

Does Poe love Halloween and that's why his ship is Black and Orange?

Did Poe lose a bet and had to paint his ship a different colour so everyone would shoot him instead?

Did everyone else lose a bet and had to paint their ships white and blue, because white and blue stand out a lot more against the blackness of space?

Did he get an orange ship so it would match BB-8 better?

He brought the white and blue one with him at the beginning of the movie because he was going undercover and didn't want the FO to now it was him. He hoped that they would think he was just a regular Resistance agent, and just keep patrolling.

The mind meld (I'm not sure what else to call it) he had with Kylo Wren left a bit of Kylo's emo on Poe's soul. Only by painting his X-Wing black could he express his newfound realization that the galaxy is a cesspool of suffering while listening to Joy Division and getting angel wings tattooed on his back. 

The mind meld (I'm not sure what else to call it) he had with Kylo Wren left a bit of Kylo's emo on Poe's soul. Only by painting his X-Wing black could he express his newfound realization that the galaxy is a cesspool of suffering while listening to Joy Division and getting angel wings tattooed on his back.

I didn't know emo was contagious...

And don't hate on Joy Division please. I like them.