Sign in to follow this  
Boba Rick

Free ParaGoomba Slayer!

But the people who voted for them this year aren't Republicans. They're Americans. We all want the same basic things: freedom, life, liberty. 

Unless you're a woman, LGBT or an ethnic minority. Then you can stuff it.  :rolleyes:

Honestly, how any woman could vote for that giant tangerine I'll never know.

But the people who voted for them this year aren't Republicans. They're Americans. We all want the same basic things: freedom, life, liberty. 

Unless you're a woman, LGBT or an ethnic minority. Then you can stuff it.  :rolleyes:

As opposed to a candidate whos foundation took money from countries that treat women as second class citizens as allowed by their religion?  

Edited by T70 Driver

As opposed to a candidate whos foundation took money from countries that treat women as second class citizens as allowed by their religion?  

Better that, than one who openly and proudly brags about sexually assaulting women, and defends himself by saying they clearly weren't attractive enough for him to want to do it.

Because they were afraid of change, and (let's face it) the Republicans worked HARD to turn Hillary's 2012 67% approval rating among Republican women to a 27% in 2016. They spent the last four years doing everything they could to make minor problems into huge issues, and kept hammering home the idea - "You can't trust her, she can't be trusted" - until it was the only words on everyone's lists.

Really, the only reason it was as close as it WAS is because Trump was the other choice. If it had been a more mainstream Repub candidate...

I'm not sure how much longer he'll stay in power, anyway. Remember, this is a man who's currently on trial for his Trump University scam, and has dozens of other minor and major issues from the past that could easily be brought out by the mainstream Republicans (who hate him) as impeachment fodder. But we won't see that until mid-late next year, after his erratic decisions have "shown how bad he is" and amidst much handwringing over "how could this have happened?!" we'll have President Pence in 2018.

Which will set off a major revolt among the, ah, darker elements currently supporting the Republican party, starting with the Breitbart jerks who are using Trump as a stepping stone to try and take the political side of the Republican party along with the popular base.

Who'll come out on top? Probably not the Democrats. The Democrats are IDIOTS. They're treating this like a friendly game of flag football while the Repubs turned it into a tooth-breaking game of rugby back in 2008.

Hello X-Wing forum community-

This thread has strayed into political arguments and pointless bickering. The thread has now been locked.

Thanks, and keep playing,

FFG Forum Moderator