Sign in to follow this  
Boba Rick

Free ParaGoomba Slayer!

Right on. Yea got a culture done at the third vet I've tried. It shows the antibiotics we are using is correct. Just upped the dose a bit and supposed to give it another week.

I understand cats aren't people but I would think based on my own experiences with antibiotics that there should have been a massive noticeable improvement very quickly.

It's been almost two months and my heart hurts seeing him this uncomfortable all the time.tbe cat doesnt care. He seems fine...eats and plays normally. But it's awful trying to get airflow into this beast.

I'm also running out of vets to try. The rest won't even see him because of his breed. They think savannah cats are some mystical wild animal when all it is is a fancy looking regular cat.

c321c815b655e42f2d36852abbcf89dba7678669

Hahahhaaaaaa

This is exactly what was going through my mind when i read the tolerance post

As to the guy with the cat.... Bring your cat out to the country and have a farmer have a look at it.........

Farmer will "take care of cat" and give u a brand new kitten.

holy crap guys why is this still going

Because people keep posting in it asking why it's still going.

And people keep reading it. I still am getting likes for the posts I made what, over a week later? PGS was genuinely disliked by a LOT of people, by all evidence.

And for the other subject...

The next few years are going to be hard. Nightmarish. The people in charge of the Republican Party know that by 2030 they will have no power when all they want is to keep power. This is dangerous, and even without total control they've bent the rule of law so far backwards that it's screamed in agony.

With them in charge? Well, look at what the Republicans did to Kansas in just a few short years of total control. Now stretch that across the country - repealing minimum wage laws, removing taxes on the rich, running up tremendous deficits because the money has to come from SOMEWHERE, and then settling that burden onto the poor... the same poor the Repubs promised to help.

The only lever the Repubs have is fear and hate, and we're going to see a lot more spewing of that soon - blaming anyone but themselves for the problems they are about to create. At first it'll be the immigrants. After they kick out the immigrants, it's going to be black people. When they can't blame the black people any more, it's going to be the Democrats.

But the people who voted for them this year aren't Republicans. They're Americans. We all want the same basic things: freedom, life, liberty. Remind them of that, remind them that just because they made a bad choice it's not forever, and confront them - gently! - with the evidence of what they've been tricked into supporting.

What damage the Republicans do won't last forever, and will serve as an object lesson for future generations as to what happens when you let a party's platform turn towards hate and the past instead of hope and the future.