Sign in to follow this  
John Constantine

The Black Serpent

No no no. Not because others are having more fun than me. I just want to be able to catch up at some point, but they release faster than I can catch up, so I'm only getting further behind. If they end the game then I'll have a chance and won't have to worry about falling further behind.

Yep. Soemtimes, I wish they would announce the end of LOTR LCG... brakes my credit card..,. but ****, I love this game!!  :rolleyes:

I almost never play anymore and rarely have time to interact with any of the community, but I still get excited about each announcement. I'm also somewhat looking forward to the end if this game, as long as I'm able to get all of the cards I don't currently have before it completely disappears. I just can't keep up right now.

Agents of Morgoth detected! :ph34r:

If this site wasn't still on my Chrome start page I wouldn't keep track any more. Haven't released anything I'm interested in in a while.

There hasn't been a single pack released that I didn't have some interest in. I just can't keep up.