Sign in to follow this  
Cesamasec

Heroes of the Resistance out this week!

Yeah I expected FFG to announce a release date.  I got all my info from the local game shops (originally 27th was expected release).  But here it's not expected now until 31st.  Perhaps they never announced the date because of shipping delays in various places, so a unified release was too hard.

Our FLGS got some in, but the distributor didn't send nearly as many as they were supposed to, so the store was already out of stock by the time I got off of work. :-(

Bummed, but still played a game yesterday evening where I played a 6-TIE swarm (5x Black Squadron + Howlrunner), all of them with proxied Snap Shot. I flew against a Poe/Jake/Braylen build and mopped the floor with him. I only lost 1 TIE.

Our FLGS got some in, but the distributor didn't send nearly as many as they were supposed to, so the store was already out of stock by the time I got off of work. :-(

Bummed, but still played a game yesterday evening where I played a 6-TIE swarm (5x Black Squadron + Howlrunner), all of them with proxied Snap Shot. I flew against a Poe/Jake/Braylen build and mopped the floor with him. I only lost 1 TIE.

how much damage did the snap shots push through?