Sign in to follow this  
Folkenhellfang

What Kind of Assets Needed to Host the Conflict Box

I am wanting to host the Corellian Conflict while furnishing all the models needed.

I own the following:

The starter box

ISD

Home One

Mc30

Raider

Nebulon B

And an additional starter box is at our disposal.

How many players do you all think that collection would support? I'm thinking of picking up the two newest vessels and possibly the flotilla packs as well. Thanks!

Isn't it too early to tell? Aren't we still waiting on more information on how the fleet make-up and special objectives will work? 

That said you'll probably want to field something in the "Sledgehammer" variety of fleets, something in the "Nimble and Agile" variety, and something than can do a little of both. 

The Imperials would only have 1 ISD, 2 Vics, and a raider available for ships - so you'd almost certainly be limited to only a 1 v 1 campaign.   Your fleets are gonna range from 400 - 500 points, and with only that you'd have to use a good amount of upgrades and/or max out on squadrons just to fill up one list.   No way you could fill up two 500 point lists with only those 4 ships. 

As long as you play one game at a time and don't duplicate uniques, you'll be able to play as long as you can create at least one Rebel 500pt fleet and one Imp 500pt fleet.

Granted you'll need to have virtually identical fleets for all 3 fleets on each side but it'd be doable, if a little samey.