Sign in to follow this  
Roxas2

Promo Watcher (like Potter Watch, but for Promos)

Nobody: I sent mine out the day after they announced it

DM: It was that radio station that was hard to tune into where they were Anti Voldemort in the Deathly Hallow, it's mid-late book.

that has to do with UPS not the post office(USPS). you just have to wait until they get yours then they can send so it should take no more then 2 weeks otherwise try again. dont forget to factor in that there was no service today and there isnt any on sundays cause well duh...

Yeah I was thinking the same think DW, but I figured it was better to ask, plus I wanted to know if by some fluke I was the only one who went to the mailbox and got disappointed every time so far.

Belle-while in play you can play beast of any level

Aurora- dragon maleficent cant be played when you have 3 or more princess cards in play.

cindy- discard 4 or more princess cards from play to search for an end of the world card and put it into your hand. (fail)

all level 1 wit +1/0

Darkwing Duck said:

Belle-while in play you can play beast of any level

Aurora- dragon maleficent cant be played when you have 3 or more princess cards in play.

cindy- discard 4 or more princess cards from play to search for an end of the world card and put it into your hand. (fail)

all level 1 wit +1/0

They probably had the intention of some sort of effect relating to having a certain number of princess cards in the discard pile, hence the option to discard more than 4 princess cards, rather than simply discarding 4. But i guess that we shall never know.

TheChampIsHere said:

Did anyone else get theirs yet? Maybe you sent your in way early, because I haven't gotten mine yet. I hope it comes soon, and Cindy does fail pretty badly.

i sent out dec. 28th and recieved jan. 16th.

2/6 of the players in my playgroup got our promos today here in canada. I havnt talked to the other but i assume we all got them today. i would assume the rest of america got them as well since it always an extra day to get to canada thru mail

Eroecchi said:

2/6 of the players in my playgroup got our promos today here in canada. I havnt talked to the other but i assume we all got them today. i would assume the rest of america got them as well since it always an extra day to get to canada thru mail

I still haven't gotten them. I live in America and I sent the next day...maybe FFG is pissed at me for my comments about them closing. lol That would suck

I just received mine today, 'n I figured out why it took so long on my behalf.

When they told us to send a self address'd stamp'd envelope, they forgot to mention what exactly the proper postage would be.  Mine, for example, was missin at least 20 cents worth of postage, which they included on the envelope. 

Needless to say, I'm happy to have them here.