Sign in to follow this  
NeverBetTheFett

Maps at worlds?

I would hope that they would at least have the new map for sale in person at Worlds.

It's a little silly that they would make a series for all the current maps, rotate out for Worlds and not have the new one ready to go for sale through some channel or another.

You know how, like, Months ago, FFG announced that the new Skirmish Maps were all "In stores now!"

Biggest Gaming Store in the World, which just happens to be in Canada, only just got them Yesterday, for the first time......

So, yeah.  Say what you want about "available" and all....  :D

Miniature Market has them, and I didn't see pre-order any where.

Except they don't have the ISB Headquarters map, which is kind of the issue.

FFG was slow out of the gate getting these out to various outlets, but changing the map before Worlfs and not having the new map available for sale means that you're slinging tiles again.

I called the FFG Center, and they said they aren't available yet, but they are apparently working to make them available, with enough for all IA participants to purchase one. I remember last year they had all the Bespin and Endor X-Wing mats out early, so hopefully we will see this too!

Other "core set" components...so we don't have to bring our own maps?

o8yZHyH.png

This would be referring to things like crates, terminals, objective tokens, dice, etc.

You still need to bring the relevant map tiles, so it's time to Bespin-up!

All three skirmish maps in stock at FFG. Picked up ISB this morning. Plenty of stock (I asked), no real chance they will sell out.

I packed light. No room in my small carry-on for the map in plastic, might have to just fold it up if I want to snag one while I'm there...