Sign in to follow this  
Fallenone2016

Champion prize

What do you think of this statement?

"Additionally, the Champion will receive The Greatest Prize in Gaming, the chance to design a card for Warhammer 40,000: Conquest! (Because no more products will be produced for Warhammer 40,000: Conquest, a special procedure will be utilized to provide this prize.)"

Well, I'm wondering whether maybe it'll be a card for Conquest - but not 40K Conquest. A possible retheme? Other than that, I think it would have to be some kind of 'non official' release, like a fan card but the 'fans' being FFG (and I'm not sure of the legality of that).

Nathan Gardner, who won the 2016 NA National Championships, is reportedly going to receive a limited production run of 500 copies of a custom-designed card. Varun Khetarpal, who won the 2015 World Championship, is per his report going to get something like a handful of copies of a custom card, as well as a few poster-sized copies, or something along those lines. I would imagine that in this case, the winner will end up getting something similar.

Edited by TheHiveTyrant