Sign in to follow this  
EliasWindrider

Klatooinians are awesome!

From Dangerous Covenants

The one rank in a combat skill and one rank in a non career skill... I had the idea that they could double up, say a spy:infiltrator could then start with free 2 ranks in Brawl OR Ranged light and tested it in ogg dude's character generator and it works.  Anyway that's a 10+15 xp = 25 xp benefit compared to a human 2 different 1 free ranks in non career skills 10+10=20xp.  And a combat character is probably going to want to start with a 3 in agility, and they'll want to increase the willpower back to at least 2 and assuming that, they're just as good as humans on that front.  so it's a situational 5 xp bonus over humans.

Klatooinians are awesome!

Yeap, they are one of the more powerful races, and the abilty to turn any career spec combo in to a viable combat character with zero investment in exp is really strong.

I like Klatooinians, but not so much for the game-mechanical standpoint but from the role-playing aspect of playing a subjugated species.

My main problem with playing them is the lack of good character portraits  :angry:

I actually found a lot of suitable images. Here's a link, shortened so it isn't several lines long:

http://tinyurl.com/zprw3rn