Sign in to follow this  
Lord Dragon

Talisman card and token organizers

I made these for a buddy of mine and he really loved them so I thought I would share them here

DAFE6EA2-5DEA-4AAA-A55F-2BEB539F26E9_zps

This is a very good base for an organizer.  

Light and dark fate could be organized top and bottom row... with the "fate side" showing to the left.  So there is a way to incorporate that clearly.

I do feel that there needs to be a follower section and a MUCH larger items section to incorporate the item limit that mules and carts allow.  Perhaps you could even break items up between standard items and trinkets - those often need to be separated to keep your item limits organized at a glance.   I'm not sure what the face down treasure card is supposed to represent?  Just a header for the section? - If so, I see that as just some wasted space you could utilize.

As much as I like the talisman on its own, I feel like it needs to be within the items section for limits purposes.  

Do the cones stack fine?

If space allowed, there should also be a spot for at least one destiny and one quest.

Overall - very cool idea, and could be very awesome with a tweak.  Nice work.