Sign in to follow this  
DemonDogma

Adventure league?

Me and a few other local GMs and players have been thinking why is there not some kind of community of play like Adventure League for Dungeons & Dragons. I have been thinking if fig is unwilling to do something along those lines maybe as a community we can come up with our own rules for it and way of tracking things. What do you guys and girls Think?

Uh

Check the threads with “Legends of the Galaxy” in the title.Here’s a search I did on all the threads including “organized play” in the description or in the title: https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Nothing came up with ;Legends of the Galaxy" and if you pull up organized play it's for all other games. So point still stands.

You could also use the "swrpg adventures of the week" from twitter as a basis for running an adventure league. I have been talking with my LGS about doing this, they are receptive its just a matter of what day of the week since I work nights it is hard  to run it.