Sign in to follow this  
talicat

Space considerations - Weird idea

I am trying to figure out a space-friendly way to play this game. I have a very small amount of space, and this game is huge. I was thinking perhaps having a list of board spaces, clockwise order, in a document on the computer. You type in where your character is, and count the spaces (the written text in the document) as normal when you roll a die. You still pick up cards as usual, and fight as usual. When there is something left on the board, you type the card name under the name for the space on the computer, and put the card aside. I'm thinking this might be okay for just the main expansion.  

What other ideas do you have when it comes to limited space? I know there's always just playing one expansion at a time...

I have discussed this before. I recommend using the 2nd edition board. There are only about 3 changes to the board and you can just write those down. You won't be able to fit Deep Realms in-between though. The board is a lot smaller.

talisman digital seems the best fix. you're already losing some of the coziness of boardgaming whether your build in tiers or god forbid start playing correspondance talisman.but either digital or a sofa bed^^ - or perhaps a gamercafe/half empty cafe in your area?