Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Golconda

Well Done FFG!

4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say that I have attended the last three years and they really stepped it up this year. I thought that they had more opportunities for games. The games were very fun and our group got to play Mansions of Madness with one of the designers and it was just a wonderful time!

I actually stayed from about 10:30 am right up until 10:30 pm last night as well as all Friday night. They gave away a lot of prizes and people were getting a chance to see the new LCG for Arkham Horror (which is pretty amazing). Last year felt a little bland but this year felt active, involved and everyone was having a good time.

I didn't really know where to put this but it was just a fantastic experience. I also really enjoyed learning about the design and building of the Arkham Horror game. it was a great time and myself and the other friends had a great time even after playing the 16 person Eldritch Horror and being decimated by Hastur. :D

Grant likes this

This was my third time to go to Arkham Nights and I agree with the OP that it was really good and probably the best one we have attended.  Both play rooms were packed but we had no trouble jumping into or signing up for whatever games we wanted.  It was a great weekend for sure and I really enjoyed playing the new Arkham Horror card game. We even played with the one of the game designers Matt Newman (holy cow the Curse of the Rougarou expansion is tough!).  Highly recommend going to anyone that enjoys these games.

Edited by Steeljaw
Grant and Golconda like this

I, too, would like to thank Fantasy Flight Games for a fantastic event. The Arkham Horror card game discussion on Friday night was one of the highlights for me. It was great hearing from the game designers directly on how they came about making the Arkham Horror card game (which is amazing by the way).

This was my first Arkham Nights event and hope to be able to attend next year!

Kudos and congrats...and thank you FFG!

Cheers,
Grant

Golconda likes this

Thanks FFG, Jaffer and all the staff that made the event possible and turned it around from years prior. Arkham Nights is energized again!

I'll make my return trip next year for sure.

Golconda likes this