Sign in to follow this  
THEMANONTHEM00N

[thing that hurts soontir] is objectively bad for the game, unlike [thing that punishes poe and scouts]

i cant believe ffg would release TTHS but at the same time TTPPAS was a good addition to the game, so im a bit confused as the current design direction - can someone please tell me which faction is the favorite so i know what to complain about? (besides the one im playing, which ffg hates and keeps nerfing)

This is [nonsense]. FFG always favors [faction 1] players over [faction 2] players. We know this objectively to be true because of [upgrade 1]. Why, in [faction 2], [upgrade 2] could have been so much better, but it was intentionally nerfed because of [named pilot]. C'mon FFG! When will you give us the [ship type] fix already that [faction] deserves?

(LOL ... MadLibs for forums!)

My favorite 1 build was nerfed, the faction is no longer competitive!! Also i demand new shiny's to combat new threat's that come out, making old cards relevant is silly!!

Try playing since wave 2, so many good lists have come and gone.

My favorite 1 build was nerfed, the faction is no longer competitive!! Also i demand new shiny's to combat new threat's that come out, making old cards relevant is silly!!

Try playing since wave 2, so many good lists have come and gone.

To my dismay i didn't find the game till wave 6, and even then it's not far off the same. That said that's not a terrible thing, especially when ffg seem committed  on releasing upgrades that give life to older ships and pilots (see VT this wave) even if they don't always hit the mark.

Everything hurts Fel cry me a river at least he is still playable

FFG have had it in for Blaster Turret since its release!  

Costs an action to use it NERF

Damage Cards to discard it NEFR

Autothrusters NERF

we get R4 Argomech and rejoice until NERF 

its like FFG want me not to take it, like Saboteur