Sign in to follow this  
Farlander

Pictures of Wave 10 and HotR at SPIEL 16 in Essen, Germany

Also, does the TIE striker have articulated wings? Because it sure looks that way.

I think the ship's concept/design does, but the model doesn't.

Oh.  I was really hoping it would.  :(

I'd say it looks similar in size to the IG2000. In fine with the large base.

Yay, now the rebels can grouse about the disadvantage of a large base on a 'medium' ship, just like crab bots. The Ghost, Decimator and Ben's shuttle all in the same camp as ships only slightly larger than the HWK and Misthunter, good going as always FFG. I guess I will amend my growing list of ships that need medium bases for 2.0...

I'm sure that the huge wingspan makes the case for a large base on the U-wing.

Notice that the check-pattern on Sabine's TIE is polka dots?...and the U-wing's paint job is different than the preview pics. I know those pics don't always match (like my Hound's Tooth :(  ) ...but if I get polka dots on my TIE- I dunno, I... I'll just be pissed.

Edited by dewbie420

I'm sure that the huge wingspan makes the case for a large base on the U-wing.

neither the ARC nor the K seem to have any problem :P

it has to be a product of statline balance, as it's a large base with no native re-positioning you're largely just eating a lot of drawbacks (bigger target, easier to block and easier to hit obstacles with etc)

problem is I'm not major juggler so I can't tell you if that theory has any merit or not. G-1a stats on a large base is disgustingly ****, but it does get that magical +1 agility (sometimes)

very loosely speaking, Cassian to an Iggy is a 9 point bump for +1 agility (no we're not going to count all the awesome upgrades. native boost, native evade, dat dial, IG-88 B's bonkers ability...)

Edited by ficklegreendice

The paint job on Sabines tie looks horrible. I was worried a bit about that, as its not a particularly easy color scheme to mass produce.

I really hope that checkering pattern comes out better with the actual release, because thats  bad. Its polka dots...

Also, does the TIE striker have articulated wings? Because it sure looks that way.

I think the ship's concept/design

Oh.  I was really hoping it would.  :(

I've seen the action figure scale one at local stores, that one does have articulated wings. I give it a week or two after the FFG release the the forums are full of Stryker mods :)

PS 3 Generic.

14680759_10108368191099890_3178563009513

Das is unt "Resistance Sympathizer."

Good grief why is that antenna round?

Because it is a generic yt1300

But not a jank one like the ors

29691737034_6b269e9023_c.jpg

Also I'm pretty sure that lower turret can't face all the way forward.

Edited by gabe69velasquez

All cards are now spoiled. Can't link images.

Copilot Ace (4 points, crew) - When you attack with a primary gun, the defender must spend 1 focus token if able. When defending, the attacker must spend 1 focus token, if able.

Trick shot (0 (!) points, EPT) - When attacking, if the attack is obstructed, you may throw an additional red die.

Insane cards, if you ask me. Really useful.

Please "like" this post if you found this information useful :) !

Edited by MaxPower

Copilot ace is bizarre; like a really sh*tty juke. That's just a gut reaction, though, need to digest

Trick shot is also bizarre. Sadly favors the **** out of turrets because thet are the easiest to worm around obstacles with

Initial thought is r2d6 Tlt horton (0 point ept) and then run around obstacles pretending youre Kavil

...or just r4 kavil :P

Edited by ficklegreendice

Copilot ace is bizarre; like a really sh*tty juke. That's just a gut reaction, though, need to digest

Trick shot is also bizarre. Sadly favors the **** out of turrets because thet are the easiest to worm around obstacles with

Initial thought is r2d6 Tlt horton (0 point ept) and then run around obstacles pretending youre Kavil

Copilot is very strong against some pilots who need their focus for defense.

Trick shot can be combined with the never played Tactical Jammer.