Sign in to follow this  
nickv2002

2016 Star Wars: Imperial Assault Regional Prizes - Lando

so can you sign up and show up to any of these?  None of them are particularly close.  This is usually a one - day event right?

The quantities/placement required for each prize is listed in the article.

AFAIK, no IA regionals have got more than ~25 players and most have been in the teens, so they're all scheduled to be 1 day events.

so can you sign up and show up to any of these? None of them are particularly close. This is usually a one - day event right?

The quantities/placement required for each prize is listed in the article.

AFAIK, no IA regionals have got more than ~25 players and most have been in the teens, so they're all scheduled to be 1 day events.

Our Exeter regionals was about 30 I believe, but yea, think we were the biggest

*Edit* 26 actually, you were right *edit*

Rich

Edited by RoyalRich

That's the odd thing about the dice is that if you didn't get a previous set, you'll have a hard time getting one of each color.

I'd expect colours to start over again. Just different style this time.

I was wondering about that.  I'm not sure what they'll do.  Perhaps provide over-sized dice?  That would be cool.  Either way, bling-y dice are definitely a very attractive thing for a player who's excited about the game....

They'll probably do sparkly dice like they are doing for X-wing now.

After these ones I only need the blue and black specials since they were out before I started IA. 

And yes Lando is awesome, especially when focused. He's a great deal for 6pts. 

I'm also glad that you don't need to hit top 2 at Nationals to get a point counter now. 

Ugh.... The nearest to me is 2 hours away in south Jersey. I wish Highlander Games and Comics was having one!

I took my 3 boys with me to play at the Regional at Highlander Games & Comics last year.  It was GREAT!  Excellent store with an owner who loves and plays the game, and nice and close to me.  

I'm planning to attend the Regional in south NJ, too.  I'm also considering the one in Connecticut too, but that date might not end up working so well with my schedule, so we'll have to see.  Depending on where you live (I live in north NJ), the Connecticut Regional might be a good one for you to consider too.