Sign in to follow this  
John Constantine

I'm back... And I've got some new tricks!

Hello. I've finished work on another batch of cards and now I'm feeling comfortable to share the results. There is everything, from small trait adding to complete reimagining. As usual I tried to listen to the feedback I received as well as some put to the test the stuff I made to see how it works out. 

List of cards that was updated or added:

You can see all current cards here:

OCTGN Files:

Ever my Heart Rises...

If you're about the Mountain or Ungerground thingy, then it's a side effect that boosts threat reduction from 1 to 2, not something the card completely relies on (like it used to be), so it's kinda fine in my book. Plus, I made the card unique, so it won't grow out of proportion if there is a lot of ungeround mountains around. It's something like Light of Valinor for dwarves now.

Thought process behind the Out of the Wild change:

First of all, it doesn't really feels like a secrecy card. Secrecy needs value here and now, removing potential offender for future does nothing for secrecy's current board state, and the threat clock is ticking, so literally any other cards would be better. That's why I decided to ditch secrecy altogether.

Why it now targets only treacheries. The new victory display theme that was introduced not long ago, it has None Return which allows you to add enemies to the victory display, and Leave No Trace which allows you to add locations to the victory display. There is no direct way to add treacheries to the victory display, except for overpriced original Out of the Wild (plus Scout Ahead, which is a 1 per deck sidequest). So I decided to dedicate Out of the Wild fully to the treacheries, increasing the search range and reducing the cost to match other events.

I might have overstepped by allowing to pull treachery from the active encounter deck instead of adding a treachery that just got resolved, I'll try to build a victory display deck and play around to see how it goes.

I think, I've almost reached the end of my project. Next update will probably be the last one, as there almost left no cards that I wish (or have an idea how) to update. I really hope there'll be a good scan of that Sea-captain, so I can fix his darn text! :D

In the mean time: 

5JkEFQuhokM.jpg

Edited by John Constantine